Hannah Montana's email!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Miley~

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]I have Hannah Montana's email. She emailed me back :eek: ! Try it![/SIZE]

[email protected]

Reply if it works or she emails you back!She emailed me back! The name said Miley Cyrus.please try it. :(

*note from binary: Email addresses that end with @yahoo.com are free. Anyone can sign up for them. I doubt that a real celebrity would use such an address.

Quote from Miley Cyrus official web site https://www.mileycyrus.com/movies/index.htm

"IMPORTANT NOTICE: THERE ARE LOTS OF PEOPLE PRETENDING TO BE ME ON THE INTERNET! MILEYCYRUS.com and MILEYWORLD.com ARE MY OFFICIAL WEBSITES AND THE ONLY PLACES WHERE YOU CAN INTERACT WITH ME!"*

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not, she sent me a pic of her. Her first name and Last name in her profile says, MILEY CYRUS, I looked in many websites and it has that email adress, just try it and see what happens, ask quistions that only Hannah Montana would know.PLEASE TRY?

It's not, she sent me a pic of her. Her first name and Last name in her profile says, MILEY CYRUS, I looked in many websites and it has that email adress, just try it and see what happens, ask quistions that only Hannah Montana would know.PLEASE TRY?
Ok, I'm gonna try it >.>

If only Hanna Mon- what'a- knew it, then you'd have to be Hanna so you could see if her answer was right. 0.o

Uhh, LOL. Ur right. Look up info on her and then ask her the quistions. Like look up her middle name.

lol i'll try it wanna know a little somethin' about Miley Cirus we share the same birthbay November 23 cool huh?!

Yeah, she keeps emailing me back, I guess she's online right now. She must get alot of fan mail

ok thats odd that cant be her!!!!!!!! (also i emailed my teacher!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back