Has Your Tamagotchi Evolves Into A Adult Two Times

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has Your Tamagotchi Evolves Into A Adult Two Times?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Is Your Tamagotchi Crazy?

• No

• This Is My First Time Seeing Something Happening Like This

• I Cant Believe It!

• It Should Be A Glitch

• I Dont Know

• I Not Sure

• You Should Bring Back To The Shop Where You Bought It And Tell The Shopkeeper

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, my current one was a ichigotchi and now it's a pig. (can't remember what the pig is.) :D

it is completely normal!

nothing to worry about!

id actually say that your really lucky to get a Tensaitchi!

:ph34r: :ph34r: :) :ph34r: :) :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

yes but it was on a version 2, i had gotten dorotchi ya know the ghost character and two days after i got dorotchi it turned into a kiwitchi it was cool but i was sad because i wanted dorotchi

well that happened to me twice already and if he grows old he will evolve again into an elderly...mine did

good for you! you got a rare character. how many intelligence points do you have? if it is over 350, it probably is a secret character. you can see it for your self in this nifty-cool growth chart by spudilike. he knows his tamas!

Help!My Tamagotchi From A Young Mametchi Envolves Into A Mametchi.And Then,The Next Day,It Envolves Into A Weird Tamagotchi Chracter That Is Wearing Glasses And Looks Like A Scientist.I Saw It In My Own Eyes! What Should I Do? :nazotchi:
it's just a tensaitchi a secret character you'r lucky indeed.

its a secret charecter! here is a list with more info.

The one you got:

The Mad Scientist Dude

The Boy one:

The nest-on-his-head Dude

The girl one:

The im-so-goergeous-la-la-la-la-la Dude

Help!My Tamagotchi From A Young Mametchi Envolves Into A Mametchi.And Then,The Next Day,It Envolves Into A Weird Tamagotchi Chracter That Is Wearing Glasses And Looks Like A Scientist.I Saw It In My Own Eyes! What Should I Do? :huh:
Maybe your tamagotchi turned into an old-timer?

Hurrah! You got a secret character, Tensanitchi! I've been trying to get that character , and I've done what was needed, but so much for that. Count yourself lucky! :)

Nothing. It turned into a Mametchi mad scientist because you made its intelligent points at least 350 so it turned really smart, which turned it into a mad Scientist.

-I love mimitchi!!!! :( :gozarutchi: :( :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi:

oh and yeah. I got the mad scientist before too! :( :gozarutchi: :( :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi:

Can someone also tell me how this color font tag thingy works. That will be a great help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back