Has Your Tamagotchi Evolves Into A Adult Two Times

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has Your Tamagotchi Evolves Into A Adult Two Times?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Is Your Tamagotchi Crazy?

• No

• This Is My First Time Seeing Something Happening Like This

• I Cant Believe It!

• It Should Be A Glitch

• I Dont Know

• I Not Sure

• You Should Bring Back To The Shop Where You Bought It And Tell The Shopkeeper

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:D umm i think thats wat happens when its a "scientist" may b it actually BECAME a scientist as its life! :) :p so the best thing to do is NOT to worry and continue its growth or generation. XD

ill tell ya :) Directions DO NOT CHANGE

1 when u reply things like this one, above wat u rite says:

B I U FONTv SIZEV COLORV

2 clik on the arrow for COLORV and choose!

DA END

wat are universal teens b/c i had the one with the hearts on its head...i tottaly love that one i can draw it perfectly....well wat is a universal teen

ahhh hi my tamagotchi grew into an adult twice except it looks strange now is something wrong should i do something? ;)

how do you get a secret character? :D you got a secret character? ;) you rock! :D :D

________

Peace!

lolzzzzz

Hi! this has happened to my friend's Tamagotchi before! Good for you! The reason your Tamagotchi turned into another adult was because of it's intelligence! Your Tamagotchi is so smart that it turned into a mad scientist! Your new Tamagotchi is called Tensaitchi! This also happens with other Tamagotchis! Do you know the Tamagotchi called Memetchi? If it's arts skill points is high enough, it becomes a Maiko! Also, if a Kuchipatchi's skill points of social is high enough, it will turn into a Nonbiritchi! You wonder why I know so much! I have a V4 of my very own and I go to Tamagotchi.com to find out more information! You must be a very good parent to have a Tensaitchi! Email me back if you want!

Not telling you my real name but you will find out if you look at my email

address! :p

Well then you must have had 350 pencel points and 150 other points wich made you tamagotchi turn into the special tama

AHH UR SOOOOO LUCKY I WANTED TO GET THE SPECIAL CHARECTER MAKIKO I PLAYED DANCE AND WHEN TO WORK ( IM A ROCKSTAR) A MLLION TIMES ................. YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LUCKY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back