has yours

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

has yor tama ever eaten its own poop?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• r u nuts!?!

• wut do u mean

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I really would not reply ,but if you want to know about the po...yeah and the bal....yeah then just write Bandi. And this is the wrongest topic. (among a lot,) :huh:

ew that is just nasty and no mine has not but i will make a note on that and tell my friends :mametchi: :mimitchi: :kusatchi: :wacko: :D :D :furawatchi:

Yeah, it happens mainly when your tama is a baby, but can happen at other stages. It usually happens when you leave the poop there for to long, they will eat it and most likely get sick.

gross!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!poor you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :p :D B) :p :huh:

mine hasn't... but it has poo in it's food section... :furawatchi:

Hmm....maybe you are mistaken :D . When your tamagotchi poos, it opens it's mouth. You might just see it open it's mouth. Then you might have panicked and screamed :huh: . If not, it may be a glitch. Just in case, check the food list/shop list made by -Ra- here :furawatchi: .

//TamaPATCHI

Ok that is GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mine never did that and I hope it never does. :mellow:

Oh my. Mine has never done it, and I truly hope it never will. You probably do have a glitch and an odd one.

~dragadon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back