has yours

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

has yor tama ever eaten its own poop?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• r u nuts!?!

• wut do u mean

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They can't eat their own poop if you go to the bathroom button and then your tmagotchi goes away for a minute it doesn't eat the poop it just is going to the bathroom it can't eat it's own poop :huh:

is it v.4? *Removed - no advertising please*

Last edited by a moderator:
It is a glitch. I've been on a topic like this before. There is no need to worry though! :D

:furawatchi: Mimitchi_Rocks_Forever ;)

actually, this usually happens when you have debugged your tama. Haveyou?

That has never happened to me before but it sounds kinda crazy i mean but if you weren't feeding it enough i guess in away it would make sense but if i was you i would be going to the shop were you got it from and asking for another one just keep your eye on it :huh: :huh: :huh:

Well I have only had my tamas a short time and I haven't experienced that before, could be a glitch! :huh:

i WOULD try it but i don`t want to make my tama sick or anything T.T i don`t want to neglect it in an experiment...
well i just have. if there is more than one poo on the screen, and the tama has no hungry hearts filled he will rarely eat the poo.

Try it if you dare. :lol: :p

Doglover10 Your signiture is very very nice but you spelt GIRLS wrong and instead wrote GILLS! Lol

Well I have only had my tamas a short time and I haven't experienced that before, could be a glitch! :wacko:
hi this is yogigirl tamaann will you be my buddy

OMG!!! I want to see that! (not on my Tamagotchi, i don't want to make him/her sick...)

Now that is discusting! :mellow: :blink:

BLAH!!! Me thinks your Tamagotchi has issues. *turns green*

Blah that is disgusting...

I think that's a common glitch. But man, that is pretty gross. :angry:

-Tamaguy#1 :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back