Haters~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well some of these haters are caused by too much of something...i mean a person could really start to hate something say like the Jonas Brothers with there pics every where,them on tv and taking over disney-same with Milley Cyrus..i mean im sorry but to me,iv been exposed to them so much i really have started to hate them..brain washing people with there music
That's true. I see your point. I get that way sometimes as well.

Let me sum it up for ya- People. That hate things. That are mainstream. And hate it just to hate it. And cram their opinion down your throat. Them.

Um... I'm out of things to say right now... x___x

I totally agree, on another forum a Twilight hater went and read Twilight and they loved it.

I don't understand how haters can hate somthing without trying it. :\

P.S.- I love your avatar Cinderpelt.

I totally agree, on another forum a Twilight hater went and read Twilight and they loved it.
I don't understand how haters can hate somthing without trying it. :\

P.S.- I love your avatar Cinderpelt.
That's a good point you make too. :eek:

Oh, and thank you, lol. :rolleyes:

Well, I don't like Twilight, but that's just my opinion. :)

I hate it when people go dissing HSM though! I mean, I know many people just don't actually like it, but some of my friends say to me that they do love it and want to go and see HSM3 with me, but they are too embarrassed to say it in front of the Haters.

But..by hating on the haters, doesn't that make us haters?!

~bratztroxg

yeah. I have a friend like that. She hates the Jonas Brothers & pretty much anything Disney/mainstream. That's fine. There are people like that. like me But she shoves it down our throats and makes us choke on her opinions.

Then, one day, I catch her listening to the Ting Tings. Me: Don't you hate mainstream stuff like that?

Her: Well, I like the Ting Tings!

Me: o_____o I don't understand.

Cryss~ 8DD
Yeah. I understand. I have opinions too.

But the haters who hate everything mainstream are who I'm hatin' on. x33

Wait. Ughh. That sounds so hypocritical. Dx

I have no idea where I'm going with this anymore.

I need to learn to keep my mouth shut when ideas come into my head instead of sharing them. x3
I usually run my mouth until there isn't anything left to say. 8DD

-nonspaz-

I admit...I do hate everything mainstream. For fun? No, it's just my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lawl.

Fangirls have called me a freak and meant it, because I don't think Edward Cullen is sexy, or Because I just don't LOVE the JoBro's.

Soorrryy for following my OWN interests. :lol:

[SIZE=7pt]Bwuahaha. Haters amuse me soo much.[/SIZE]

Like, people are all hating on Tokio Hotel right now, and its like "How can you hate a person SO much that you don't even know?"

When I had my FOB obsession, I looked up Pete Wentz on the internet and came across a hater website with topics such as "How would you kill Pete Wentz" and all I could do is laugh, these people are wishing death upon a person they don't know. ;)

I don't like the Jonas Brothers, at all, but I'm not going around saying "KILL KEVIN HES STUPID I WISH HE WOULD DIE!!!1!!" because I don't know him personally or anything. [:

I hate haters. They hate things because they don't want to like things that they think are "un-cool".

Now, some people aren't haters and just honestly don't like the show. But, if you were like that, you wouldn't keep saying how you hate it. Only haters do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back