Have Bandai just gone too far?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked the v5 for about three seconds even though i still use it. Why do they take away every thing Tamagotchis are. They dont even have MIMITCHI! For goddness sake! They took away so many charaters and added new 1s (that i hate!). You could get Kuchipatchi for BOTH genders. Now if you happen to get a girl you get yonepatchi or Hotteatchi! And that other creature thing. Im gonna shut up before i get kicked out.

Honestly, I can say that the tama v5 is a bit boring, but I think that it is still pretty smart of bandai to make the toys! it is like s bump in the road that you just have to avoid if you don't like bumps. Also, changing the family name isn't that bad, because on the screen it is the same, but you can change your tamas names OFF the screen! It all connects and I am pround to say that I have four tamagotchis right now, but to any who posted and have a 1, please visit my post about v1 owners! Also, visit my website at sites.google.com/site/totallytamagotchi and please vote for me on top tama sites on tama talk! Thnx!

Thanx!

Makiko Lover22 :lol:

I missed giving each tama a seperate name... and the simplicity of the previous tamagotchi versions... but that's about it.

While I found the V5 cute for a little while, I found I got bored and I couldn't stick to playing it. I loved the fact that you could exit the games though.

It is kinda boring, but I like the V4 less... and the not being able to name the tamas distrubs me so much! I actally like three tamagotchis, though, so basically what I'm saying is, personally, I like the V5.

You guys can have your own opions, and i can have mine..

yuss, i luv the V.5 Celebrity! even the bad care characters look better! (except maybe the PAPARA family, i could stick wit teh NINJA family, and i miss Sunnytchi and Planetchi) but all the characters on my V.5 Celeb are better than the ones on my V.5

:ichigotchi: :lol: :( kutchi999 :( :lol: :lol:

The games are fun at first, then its soo boring. :ichigotchi: I get really impatient

for my tamas to marry. And whats with the sound?

I agree with you. I am really dissapointed with it. I dont really understand it that much either. They are easier to take care of though,but I dont think I like that they are easier. They arent that fun and I hate that you have to "travel" or whatever to pause them.

I was easily bored with my v5, but it was fun at first. Ayway, the v6 music star is way better. :ph34r: :ph34r: :D

i disliked the idea of more than one tama onscreen at once that i never bought it. and im glad because i havent heard much good about it...

My life got busy in a very stupid way for over a year, and I missed the 4.5, 5, 5.5 and the release of the music star.

So, I went to a local toys r us just the other week and interestingly enough, was able to get a 5, 5.5, and music star all in one shot! haha.

I didn't know the difference between the 5.5 and 5, and started up the 5.5 first. The characters are neat but...it's kind of boring. I had reservations about the Music Star, thought it would be just horrible...I am happy to say I am pleasantly surprised.

I think BanDai should slow down on making tamas. I only have a v4 and I'm waiting for next school year to get a v5.5!(there's only ONE left at the nearby mall)

I'm having summer now, btw.

I think the v5 is kind of boring. I wish it let you do the dating show earlier! it never lets my tamagotchi do it! its just too complicated becuase there are just too many things to do, and they hardly say anything usefull in the directions. if i didnt know about this site i wouldent even know how to use the tamagotchi!

p.s. v3 rox :D :lol: :wub: :unsure: :wacko: :D :p :( :hitodetchi: :mimitchi: :p :

That's the part I hate the most. The characters we know as boys and girls can now be both or were taken away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back