Have Bandai just gone too far?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At first, I was devastated to find out that there was not one character to take care of, but three! It got me worried for a while, because, I was over an hour away from home and didn't have the instructions with me. I thought it would be 3x as hard to take care of it - but, it's quite the contrary, it's really easy to take care of it.

I do agree with 'too many item's opinion, and, it's true, you can't tell what it is. I got this item from the shop, and couldn't quite tell what it was, and spent over three hours 'googling it' and finding out what it was. *sigh*

Also, I got really worried when I first got it. Because I didn't know how to pause it. I almost cried.

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry, but i reealy love the v5! i don't think they've gone too far because there are those who like them, and those who don't. if this tama is too complex or boring, then get another version! but i love them soo much. :(

If you actually could CHOOSE with character to play the game, that would rock.

I enjoyed it but as the generations went on and I started to achieve more characters it got boring.Seriously though,I think the most awesome thing is that they are not 3x as hard to take care of a a normal Tamagotchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back