Have you ever dyed your hair?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah.. I want to get blond highlights though, that or dye my hair purple and bleach the bottom like Fern in teh story I am writing. That wold be beastly awesome.

In fifth grade, I got caramel highlights. I looked nice. I don't think they would fit anymore, now that my hair's gone all wavy on me. My natural color is this dark, almost black, brown.

So yeah, caramel highlights were a change. I do want like, more highlights.

I've wanted blonde hair (Do they have more fun!?), but I think that would just look disgusting on me. It would. I wouldn't make a very pretty blonde. Eh...I'll have to stay completely brunette for now.

In fifth grade, I got caramel highlights. I looked nice. I don't think they would fit anymore, now that my hair's gone all wavy on me. My natural color is this dark, almost black, brown.
So yeah, caramel highlights were a change. I do want like, more highlights.

I've wanted blonde hair (Do they have more fun!?), but I think that would just look disgusting on me. It would. I wouldn't make a very pretty blonde. Eh...I'll have to stay completely brunette for now.
It probably wouldn't look bad on you. My worst hair color is brunette (which unfortunately is also my natural hair color). It doesnt bring out my features or anything. I look good with auburn red or bleach-blonde hair. Red brings out the green in my eyes and blonde makes my skin color look really nice.

I attemped to put a red stip in my hair once with jello but eh... it got all over my face and I didn't red blotchies so I washed it off. xp

I like my hair color but I'd like to see what I'd look like with brown hair. :]

Green eyes, you're lucky. Mine are brown. Brown hair, brown eyes, very tanned skin (my summer tans...they hardly faded last year, but this year, I feel kinda pale....)

I've always wanted bleached blonde hair. Bleached blonde is pretty. Or just dye my hair jet black. My mom's natural color is the same as mine, but she dyes it so it looks reddish-brown and is realy pretty.

But yeah...I so wanna dye it jet black.

So far my hair has only natural highlights but i'm getting TEMPORARY pink and maybe gold ones soon. only for a few months though XD that way i can still test out other colors. lol

PINK!? Me wants pink highlights!!!! Do they sell those boxes at Walmart? In pink?

I can so imagine going to school with pink highlights....wait...I can't. I can't have 'unnatural' hair color. There goes my pink dream. Wooosh....

Right now the front part of my hair is BLUE! I love it. But it keeps fading :p so iI have to re-dye it every weekend which is time consuming. I'm thinking of just dying the front permanently black, but I am going to try a couple of other things with this blue before I decide to go that far.

Hmmm....I'm going to beg my mom to let me dye it pink over summer. It'll be awesome. I've always wanted red too...oooohhhh...possibilities.

Blue :3

At school when we have Anti Bullying Week, at the end of the week we have to wear something blue to show we stand against it.

All the boys with long hair (including me) dye their blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back