Have you ever gotten into a fist fight?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikachu Lover

Reaction score
Have you ever gotten into a fist fight? I did in second grade, but I don't like to talk about that one O.O

Reccenlty I nearly got beat up by this crazy dude who was stalking me and my friend.

Him and his stupid friend were stalking us and throwing empty glass bear bottles at us and he hit both of us. They both threw soda on us and my friend beat up the little one and he ran off. I poured soda on the othr one for pouring it all in my hair and he started chasing after me. I was sort of far from the CVS door but I ran as fast as I possibley could to the door. I was seriously running for my life because this dude is CRAZY. He almost caught me because I tripped a little but caught my fall and kept running. Once I got into the store he ran off also.

The reason he was stalking me because he kept saying that he "loved" me when he's only seen me 3 times counting that one. He kept trying to read some stupid poem that he wrote about me and I was like "dude I don't like nor love go now get the %!#$ away from me" and then he started crying and he followed us across the street to CVS and that where all the crap happened.

But anyways.... other than that and the 6th grade incident, I've been into a fist fight... sorta. I just kicked the girl in 6th grade (more than once)

Er...not really. I kicked people...and hit people...and...uh...pinched people...

*sarcasm* I'm a lovely person...right? :[

I did once a very long time ago. But I haven't since. I'm not really a physical person, when I get mad, I yell rather than hit. xP

I'm more of a verbal person.

I'll get all up in your face && start screaming at you, excessively using profanities & everything.

Sometimes my brother would try to beat me up, & I'd kick him & go in the house.

This would happen on our trampoline when we were younger.

He is younger than me but bigger than I am (I know... a bit strange. xP), & he is a very physical person.

xP

I did at the ball field. But I didn't get in trouble. Well I kinda did my parents grounded me for a couple of days. But I didn't get in any major trouble. But that girl deserved it trust me.

Er...not really. I kicked people...and hit people...and...uh...pinched people...
*sarcasm* I'm a lovely person...right? :[
Yeah, ditto. Sometimes I'll lightly hit just for fun, but when I'm really ticked off... back away. I usually hit these two guys just to shut them up. During band class (they sit on either side of me) they start saying, "Blup blup blup blup blup" and they'll say it hundreds of times! So I say "shut up" but it doesn't work. So I have to whack 'em on the head. 8D

Other than that, I've never been in a fist fight.

Last edited by a moderator:
No but I almost did. This 5th grader was beating the crap out of a 4th grader and I was gonna hurt the 5th grader. I ended up just helping the 4th grader afterwards. But I still hate that 5th grader.

No though I get into spats with my brother.

He slaps at me/kicks me and I grab his arms and kick him in the owch zone. :furawatchi:

No, but one time I did have a fight with someone in first grade. Fork vs. Handfuls of dirt. I had the dirt. And I won.

I don't have enough people in "I know them love/hate" place to actually be able to have been in one. yet.

I might get in like a friend fight, were we ignore each other for a few days, but not like a fist fight

I dont plan to either

This boy beat up this other boy because he was sitting by his girlfriend at Lunch. They were both nerdish. I laughed so hard that day xD

Yeeess...

I smash my brothers all the time. They start crying for 2 seconds, then they hit me back and I dodge it and flip him back over.

I nearly went off my nut last year when my 'friends' started rumours that I was gay.

Your story sounds very unlikely.... but to answer your question, no. I've never been in a fist fight.
Okay that story is true. 100% true. Things are diffrent in High School than they are in Middle School. Guys are diffrent. And this guy, happens to be a girl stalker. He doesn't take no for an answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back