Have you ever gotton an...INJURY?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you ever gotton an Injury?

• Yes, I've had lots of serious Injury's

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've only had a serious Injury once or a few times before.

• I've only had minor Injury's.

• I've never had an Injury at all. o.o

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year, me and one of my ex-friends and her friend were playing on the hill in the field when that idiot friend of hers had the immature idea of rolling down the hills. Well, when I went down, my hand went underneath my body and my finger bent back, causing lots of pain. I didn't tell anyone, but my finger went purply blue in the place where I bent it and I was in seering pain for like 3 days. I never cried though.

Also, I was being retarded and I jumped off of my couch when my foot got snagged onto something and it twisted the wrong way. Walking hurt for a few days. Good thing it was during summer, so I wouldn't have to suffer gym. Usually I don't tell people when I'm hurt unless it's major.

Then, I get at least 10 minor injuries each week. Stuff like cat bites and scratches and accidently stabbing myself with stuff like my own nail and sharp pencils.

Don't get me started...

1: OK, recently, I damaged the cartlige (sp) in my knee... that was, like, about 5 months back. I was playing basketball, and this guy about twice my size tripped me up, and all my body weight feel on my knee- and then he fell on top of my knee too. He was really apologetic, though. ^-^

2: We were mucking a ound with the netball, when someone called me. My enemy was like "hurry up, you idiot," and I was like "make me." So, when I was done, she hit me in the face with ther ball. I bleed. Very badly. And, I was so dizzy, I asked RabbitDog why she had two heads. :furawatchi: xD

3: I broke my ankle, and had to get an operation done. It wasn't nice.

I've had multiple sprains, and I broke my arm and fractured my thumb. And, I get bruised every day.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've only really had minor injuries.

I broke my right ring and middle fingers playing air hockey, and fractured my left middle finger by slamming it in a window xP No other breaks though.

I've sprained my ankles and wrists more times than I can count, and I've had knee problems since I was little but I don't consider that an injury.

Lol, My step sister, Ella, has a swing set with monkey bars and she can adjust them to her height by throwing them over the bar... Well, She did it and they flung around and hit her in the back of the head. That was so funny!

I once broke my arm and I've fallen many, many times but that's all really.

Lol, My step sister, Ella, has a swing set with monkey bars and she can adjust them to her height by throwing them over the bar... Well, She did it and they flung around and hit her in the back of the head. That was so funny!I once broke my arm and I've fallen many, many times but that's all really.
I've done that with swings before xP Sucks for a bit, but you look back on it and laugh, lol.

I always have minor injuries. I've never brocken my arm or anything like that.

Oh and once on this hiking trail(down hill), well we didn't know it was for hiking and down hill. I was on my new "giant" gear bicycle.....

I went down the hill, rode into a tree, and flew off the bicycle. My bicycle went down the hill and I swung around the tree with my right arm(Two BIG cuts PAINFUL and a

HUGE bruse on my stomach(belly botton))

OW!!!!!!!!!!

~Ruby~

i nearly broken my neck!a ligament in my neck inverted and i was

in a neck brace for 4 weeks

PAINFUL

i also have to get knee surgery soon ...

ive broken my arm

sprained my wrist and both ankles too
You are very unlucky!

I've had minor injurys, and I've strained a muscle.. But nothing serious

I only cry when I see the blood :( ^_^

1. I broke my Right thumb 5 times. (after the second, it didn't actually hurt)

2. I was swinging on teh swing :D My friend lobbed a basket ball at me, I ducked and it skimmed my hair, when I came back up, I lost grip, did a backflip and 2 BS rolls and landed on my left elbow :( I didn't even sprain it :D

The years in Broke my thumb :(

1999 September

2000 May

2000 August

2001 September

2005 June :D

Are you joking?! Of course!! I'm a walking splint/bandaid/cast/whatever you wanna call it. :p

I have:

Sprained both ankles

Sprained my left wrist

Jammed 3-4 of my fingers (hurts a lot more than it sounds...)

Almost broke my nose by getting hit in the face with a ball

Sister almost anhilated my right thumb

My friend almost anhilated my left pinky finger

I won't even bother listing them all. It would stretch the page.

I get tons of scrapes, bruises, scratches, and all that good stuff atleast 40 times a week, averagely. You just can't help that.

... My best friend gets hurt a lot more, though. She's broken her foot, and... Uh, well, a ton of stuff.

Every single time she or I come to school with some kind of obvious injury, we all hear: "Ugh... What did you and Nicole do this time?" XD (Nicole being my best friend)

Broke my arm, jabbed a rusty nail in my foot, cut my left arm (Purposely) And broke a Ligament. Hurt my leg to the point were I had to wear a wrap around my leg for a few days

Broke my arm, jabbed a rusty nail in my foot, cut my left arm (Purposely) And broke a Ligament. Hurt my leg to the point were I had to wear a wrap around my leg for a few days
Ouch! o.o

I cracked my wrist last year.It HURT. The teacher was all like 'it's gonna be fine' and the office said 'it's gonna be fine' but did I show them when I came back to school with a cast!

It was funny to see their faces. The girl who stepped on my arm (which caused it to crack) didn't even apoligize. <.<
i broke one bone in my arm and fractd the other bone in my arm i cryed i was in reception and now year 6 ^_^

O.O YOU CUT YOUR ARM ON PURPOSE!!

NO!! MB DON'T GO EMO!! >.<

Emos = Depressed, strange, and sometimes annoying people!

DON'T GO TO THE DARK SIDE!! D:

*Pulls you to the light*

I've never had a serious injury (Knock on wood ^_^ ). In fact, all my minor injuries were really stupid things, like tripping over my own feet and landing flat on my face. I was kinda close to getting a bad injury once. I was riding my bike kinda fast down a hill and I mysteriously ended up on the ground. I had a couple bruises and cuts but there was a big chunk of gravel that wedged itself deep into my helmet leaving a big dent. If I hadn't been wearing a helmet that would have been my head that had the big dent in it.

I've had a few decent injuries. Mostly, they are animal-related, though. o-o

*My brother's nasty dog bit me on my hand when I pointed at her. It caused a very deep puncture which left a scar in my left palm.

*Years ago, my house cat had escaped outside and was being harassed by dogs. She was panicking and cornered, so when I grabbed her(not a smart thing but the only option at the time) she bit all the way through two of my fingers right beside the bone, and ripped my hand up with her claws. I still have the scars.

*One of my pet rats had escaped and was panicking. I was young, and not thinking, so I grabbed her, and she bit a hole through my middle finger on my right hand. All the way through, and this one I felt crunch the side of my bone. That one hurt so bad, but it was my fault.

*I have a scar on my cheek where my pet rabbit years ago kicked me with her back foot. It sliced my face open. That taught me to try to hold a not-so-friendly rabbit whilst laying on the floor. xD

*I have a scar from a pretty bad ratsnake bite a couple years back. Out of the very, very few times Ive been bitten by a snake, this one was the worst bite.

*My big toenail was ripped off almost completey by my dance partner. I nearly passed out. So did he. Hehe

Today, my other cat bit me on my foot. The two cats were arguing, and when I tried to move them apart with my foot, her tooth met with the base of my big toe. Yowch.

Nothing serious that I can remember.

Well, maybe just one thing.

It's not really much of an injury. Well, when I was a baby, my umbilical cord was still attached to me after I was 5 weeks old. So my mom took me to the doctor and she had to yank it out. And there was blood....

My mom told me that story.

Also, when I was a baby, my mom left HOT oatmeal on the kitchen table and it fell on me and my face was burned and I got a bruise on my eye. My dad rushed me to the hospital and the doctor put medicine on my eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back