Have you ever gotton an...INJURY?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you ever gotton an Injury?

• Yes, I've had lots of serious Injury's

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've only had a serious Injury once or a few times before.

• I've only had minor Injury's.

• I've never had an Injury at all. o.o

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cracked my skull when I was 4 years old. I was at a friend's birthday party at a bowling alley, and someone swung the ball without looking, hitting me. It wasn't too serious, but it was a good story to tell.

Also, last year, I was using a craft knife to cut some board, and it slipped. I severed some muscles in my right hand, and have very little use in it now. Although I have become used to this now, it was very scary at the time. I do not dwell upon it.

nope. No broken bones... No bee stings.... Not allergic to anything i know of... No.

*Years ago, my house cat had escaped outside and was being harassed by dogs. She was panicking and cornered, so when I grabbed her(not a smart thing but the only option at the time) she bit all the way through two of my fingers right beside the bone, and ripped my hand up with her claws. I still have the scars.

*Today, my other cat bit me on my foot. The two cats were arguing, and when I tried to move them apart with my foot, her tooth met with the base of my big toe. Yowch.
I suggest not not to get in the middle of animal fights.

I've had a few decent injuries. Mostly, they are animal-related, though. o-o
*My brother's nasty dog bit me on my hand when I pointed at her. It caused a very deep puncture which left a scar in my left palm.

*Years ago, my house cat had escaped outside and was being harassed by dogs. She was panicking and cornered, so when I grabbed her(not a smart thing but the only option at the time) she bit all the way through two of my fingers right beside the bone, and ripped my hand up with her claws. I still have the scars.

*One of my pet rats had escaped and was panicking. I was young, and not thinking, so I grabbed her, and she bit a hole through my middle finger on my right hand. All the way through, and this one I felt crunch the side of my bone. That one hurt so bad, but it was my fault.

*I have a scar on my cheek where my pet rabbit years ago kicked me with her back foot. It sliced my face open. That taught me to try to hold a not-so-friendly rabbit whilst laying on the floor. xD

*I have a scar from a pretty bad ratsnake bite a couple years back. Out of the very, very few times Ive been bitten by a snake, this one was the worst bite.

*My big toenail was ripped off almost completey by my dance partner. I nearly passed out. So did he. Hehe

Today, my other cat bit me on my foot. The two cats were arguing, and when I tried to move them apart with my foot, her tooth met with the base of my big toe. Yowch.
O.O ZOMG O.O

Lol I can't even imagine to think

what your hands might look like! O_O

Ouch! It all sounds so painful! XO

Last edited by a moderator:
A girl fell on top of me playing basketball. She was really big. =\

I was dribbling the ball and she lent over me, stumbled and fell on me. Ouch. x.x

i banged my knee really hard on meatal 40 feet up and my bone went disconnected and i had to get an x-ray

they have funny beeping noises

I broke my arm it was serious to me because I broke my arm in two different places on the same bone

Well, if you know me, you know I'm the lazy artist who sits around and does nothing but draw all day XD So I really don't get hurt that much. Also, I drink a lot of milk and eat a lot of cheese, so my bones are strong. (Or at least I think so..)

The most serious injury I've had was when I pulled a muscle in my ankle. I was running in a really big croud, and I tripped over the sidewalk onto the dirt. I thought I only rolled it but I couldn't play softball for 4 days.

Yes, thats IT. -____-;;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back