Have you ever had a broken bone(s)?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No but once in fifth grade we were running outside in P.E and we had to run around the school yard two times because we got in trouble and it was muddy so I slipped and scraped my leg on a rock and no one helped me back so I had to limp and I was last =(.

Only a few, but I've hurt myself a lot, actually.

I've really only broken a few fingers, and jammed some. Most of the time, it included a ball and finger collision, but it was never really bad. Though, my pinky healed at a somewhat weird angle...

I dislocated my kneecap a few times. First from running, which healed fine. Then from falling onto the gym floor on my knees. I had to wear a brace for a while.

Also, almost broke my tailbone from slipping on ice last Winter.

And I've sprained my ankle a few times. Nothing serious.

My friend has hurt herself a lot more than I have. She has a problem with her shoulder, almost broke her arm this last weekend, broken fingers and toes, broken her foot [barely] for an incredibly stupid reason, and I can't count how many times she's been in a sling or on crutches. We joke about her being accident prone all the time.

I've never broken a bone, and I'm 19. o.o'

I just kind of want a cast without breaking the bone. xD

I've never broken a bone, but I almost have three times.

The first time was when I was doing a backflip on a trampoline. I landed on my neck and I could have sworn it was broken, but it wasn't.

The second time was when I was going down the stairs at my school, I had come inside and it was really rainy and so were the stairs. Well, I figured, "whatever," and I jumped the last three steps. Well, my feet slipped from under me and I skidded halfway down the hall. That was when I almost broke my tailbone. I didn't go to the doctor, but it was probably just a minor fracture. It still hurt like a donkey though.

The most recent was when I was doing a roundoff back handspring. I was halfway through the handspring, and I landed all funky. I almost broke my wrist and I ended up spraining my ankle.

well me and my friend were running on the bottom court trying to catch up to our OTHER friend last year and i tripped and fell on my left arm.and then it was soo painful so me and my friend went to the library and it hurt soo much i could hardly turn the pages of the book i was reading.so we went to the medical room.and one of the medical monitors said there was no ice.so we had to go to the hospital on monday.and the doctor said that i had broken my left ulna(bone) on my left arm.and i had to get a blue cast.

Omg...How ironic.

Just last night, I spilled a milkshake, and I got up to go get a towel. I tripped over a soccer ball and hit my knee cap square on the corner of a wall. It hurt so badly, I went to the hospital. It wasn't broken, but I still can't put much pressure on it. I just can't bend it and step on it. I have to walk funny. xDD

Once When I was 6 I was running at playtime and somone Didnt see me and jumped on me.He hit my leg and broke it.It was broken but i didnt feel any pain for some reason.An ambulance came and got me and took me to hospital.I was off school for a month.

My arm Was broken When I was 4, but thats a long story, So PM me if you want to hear that one

And I broke my leg by jumping off the Playground climby thing when I was 7.

No, I've never broken a bone before, but I was really close to. I was going to jump of the stairs of my house, bad idea, right? Well, I was hoping to land on my feet but I landed on one of my knees. It hurt really bad! I thought I broke it >.< But it was just hurting for a while, although I'm always having knee problems.

Yes. When I was in grade 4, I broke my left arm when I half fell off one of those spiral things in the playground. Thank goshness it was my left arm because I'm right handed. XD Most of my arm was in a cast so I couldn't really rub things out on my paper and so the girl next to me offered to rub everything out for me and I got special treatment sometimes. I felt kinda special! ^^

Im a figure skater, and since we are in our skates so much our ankles get used to the support so they end up getting really weak. I've come very close to breaking my ankle, but it turned out I just twisted it. So a broken bone is very likely.

I've never broke a bone but I sprained my thumg when I was 9 or something. I was riding my scooter in my driveway an it tripped over a rock. I landed on my thumb weird, like a pushed it back too far or something. So it ended up being sprained.

Nope. :3

Never have I broken any kind of bone. But, who knows? I might grow up to be like Orlando Bloom and break 15 bones. xDDD

Well, I've never broken a bone before but once I had a pimple on my stomach and I kept picking at it and I pretty much dug a hole in my stomach, then I had a big scar. That was last summer. The scar is barely noticable. Right now it's like a white dot on my stomach where the pimple was. And you can feel a bump there too...

I broke my tailbone after I fell off the back of a halfpipe at a skate park and when I went mountain snowboarding. xD I broke my tailbone Mountain Snowboarding first though.

That's it. That's it for now.

xD

**That's enough of that attitude. I know you feel it's "your thing", but it is offensive and unnecessary. Please post nicely when you're here or take it somewhere else. ** -AH

Last edited by a moderator:
My left wrist x3

Some girl that had it out for me pushed me off of a balance beam XDD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back