Have you ever had a dream come true

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kind of...one time i had a dream that my dad went to a bar with his friends and his friend, that was driving them home got them in a car crash... and my dad died :eek: (in my dream, tat is) the next day my mom told me that my mom told me that my dad went to a bar with his friends and he was late home! :huh: :eek: freaky!! i was so scared but relived when my dad came home all alive and what not!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes.

I dreamed I was going out with a guy I really liked and it happened :D

But, Then I had a dream he would stop talking to me after my trip to Hershey Park and it happened x.x

Well ,last night I had a dream that i won a trip to the set of highschool musical and i met corbin bleu and we got married ... well ,not really but i got to touch him an dthen we went to my grandparents house where there were A LOT of roaches .. i NEVER want that to come true.

GUYS: IF YOU GUYS HAVE HAD DREAMS AND THEN THEY CAME TRUE, PLZ COM EHERE, THIS COULD BE THE REASON WHY ...

cLICK HER

This never came true but I figured it's a dream so I could tell you about it without going completely off topic. It's pretty funny, and pretty embarrassing.

Once, when I was maybe, 7 or something, I had this dream where I met the cast of ZOOM. I was with my mom and one of my guy friends. But the scary part was, I was completely butt naked! ;) So as we're walking, I have absolutely no clothes on. Then I realise and I'm like "Mom, hand me my underwear!" Lolz, it was soooo freaky. :eek:

yep i have this one is painful :l

one time i i was 6 [i remeber this like it was yesterday] anyway.... i had a drem that i was on the monkey bars in the park and i had a dream then my friend tikeld my arms and i fell down a broke may arm!!!!!!! it happand!!!! 0.o

and this is my second 1 this didnt come true tho ;] thankfully

it was yesterday i was dreaming that because i had satrted highschool i would not have enoth time 4 my tama so i dreamd that it turnd into a masketchi and it jumped out the screnn and went "look at me im ugly and its all because u would not look after me" so i went im sorry so so sorry and it pulled out a knife and it stabed me in my sleep and went "no im sorry so so sorry" and walked off laughing......

soz if i freaked little kids out but it was scary at the time i hope i dont get that dream again *shivers

Happenned to me once, I was getting a mobile for my 10th b-day and I dreamed that it was going to be tiny and red with silver buttons and when I got it it was the exact same as I dreamed it! Scary O.0

If yooh want me to be serious, I really have had a dream come true. It's a personal dream- it was probarly the best day of my life- but I never thought it would happen. Lets just leave it at the fact I had tears of happiness running down my face. :]

Yep, happened to me a couple times, sometimes like small things, and other times a little bigger. It's not like I can predict a world crisis, but you know what I mean.

No, but I think my dream last night told me sometihng. The last words were this chicken is... and then I woke up.

Then I find out that we have chicken for dinner today. lol

I need to tell you guys this,;

When i was little, around about 4/5 years old. I had a dream about my friends, we were running and playing and suddenly one of us went missing. After a while we found her- and she was OK, but we were lost and couldn't find out way out. Finally we found our way back home.

That really happened, my friends:

Sian

Stephen

And me, Maple.

x.x

I need to tell you guys this,;When i was little, around about 4/5 years old. I had a dream about my friends, we were running and playing and suddenly one of us went missing. After a while we found her- and she was OK, but we were lost and couldn't find out way out. Finally we found our way back home.

That really happened, my friends:

Sian

Stephen

And me, Maple.

x.x
your name is maple? thats cool, so unique!

umm yeah like 2 tho. I had a dream that i would get Fergies CD and i got it that day! ;) and one were got to go on the roof of a building @ my church and today I got to!

Well, this year I had a dream that Rebecca and Emma from Australia Big Brother would get evicted together, and it happened.

I also had a dream once of me getting a duck (0 runs) at cricket, and it happened :wub:

Last night I had a dream where me and Acid~Rain were in a haunted house. And today I went to school. Close enoigh, right?
o_O. Lolz

Yay!...haunted House. ^^ xD

---

I usually Forget my dreams. So yeah...I dunno

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back