Have you ever had a dream come true

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a dream that me and my friend(vincent) went into a car it was my dads and a rotwheil terrior dog attacked us and vincent punched it.3weeks later.....it happened but i punched the rotwheiler pretty close eh?

o_O. LolzYay!...haunted House. ^^ xD

---

I usually Forget my dreams. So yeah...I dunno
I know- it was so weird. o.o We got stuck in the attic of this haunted house. xDD Then all these little kids come in and go "What are you doing up here?" And then it GOT really weird... we started playing hide and seek with babygotchi and Tearsxarexlikexstorms. o.o

...i dream of retarted stuff! and scary stuff! the stupid stuff i dream of is stuff like T.V. lol! hey it comes true! i'll dream of a show and an episode the next day that episode will be on! =D lol! weird eh?

I know- it was so weird. o.o We got stuck in the attic of this haunted house. xDD Then all these little kids come in and go "What are you doing up here?" And then it GOT really weird... we started playing hide and seek with babygotchi and Tearsxarexlikexstorms. o.o
Hide and Seek? Lolz

I Dream alot, But none of them Really Come True., Though Some of them are Pretty Funny Though.

I dunno when it was, the other day, i dunno, Anywayz, Rey Mysterio, ~Tearsxarexlikexstorms~, TamaGirl_Desy, Pyonchit, Tamaw/pants, Self Pity, Me, and A few other Random people were at Burger King., Pyonchit was Drawing Art (wolves) on the walls, I was Drawing Smiley Faces.o_O. Self Pity and Rey were Throwing Food/torturing at the Person at the Place where you order the food(i forget what its called). They made the person Cry o_O. ~Tearsxarexlikexstorms~ and TamaGirl_Desy were sitting at a table talking randomly, Then Rey Tried to Tape one of those Crown Things To The Wall, On Pyonchit's Artwork. (Sometimes at Burger King, you can ask for Crowns. made out of Cardboard) Tamaw/pants was Dressed like a Referree , And Blew a Whistle. Everyone was like "o_O" She was like "EveryBody In a Line!" Like a Drill Sargent. xD. Then, Yeah. Everyone went Home.

...i dream of retarted stuff! and scary stuff! the stupid stuff i dream of is stuff like T.V. lol! hey it comes true! i'll dream of a show and an episode the next day that episode will be on! =D lol! weird eh?
Yeah, That Sometimes Happens As Well.

But Only If I Dream of like, Old Sitcoms from the 70's to Mid 90's (like, All in the Family, Full House, Three's Company, Happy Days)...o_O. And Soap operas.

And If i listen to Some Random music Channel on TV, (Mostly Country Music. Since , Yeah. I love Country Music more than stuff people would normally listen to. xD). Like, I could Randomly say that "Tear Drops on My Guitar-Taylor Swift" Could be the song that comes on next, and about 40% of the Time, I'd be Right. xD

I Dream alot, But none of them Really Come True., Though Some of them are Pretty Funny Though.
I dunno when it was, the other day, i dunno, Anywayz, Rey Mysterio, ~Tearsxarexlikexstorms~, TamaGirl_Desy, Pyonchit, Tamaw/pants, Self Pity, Me, and A few other Random people were at Burger King., Pyonchit was Drawing Art (wolves) on the walls, I was Drawing Smiley Faces.o_O. Self Pity and Rey were Throwing Food/torturing at the Person at the Place where you order the food(i forget what its called). They made the person Cry o_O. ~Tearsxarexlikexstorms~ and TamaGirl_Desy were sitting at a table talking randomly, Then Rey Tried to Tape one of those Crown Things To The Wall, On Pyonchit's Artwork. (Sometimes at Burger King, you can ask for Crowns. made out of Cardboard) Tamaw/pants was Dressed like a Referree , And Blew a Whistle. Everyone was like "o_O" She was like "EveryBody In a Line!" Like a Drill Sargent. xD. Then, Yeah. Everyone went Home.
That's so me. Torturing people... that made me laugh SO hard. xDDD

Well...no.

But my most recent dream involved the Wizard of Oz, the professors of light and darkness and a rather strange army commander.

So I guess I'm lucky they don't come true, otherwise we'd all end up being chased by lampshade-men or giant caterpillars~

Aw man, I chose the rong one. I was meant to vote a few but accidently voted no. Oh well, mine came true, it was getting the best award in my school!!

A few times, yes. A couple of weeks ago, I had a dream about my friend moving away, and the next day, she announced that she was indeed moving away. o_O

I get deja vu all the time, though, if that counts. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back