Have you ever had surgery?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never had any surgery, unless you count teeth getting pulled. If you want to know about that, read the story of my suffering in the Dentist Topic here.

I thought I was going to get surgery in first grade when this guy hit me in the lip with a baseball bat (we still argue about it today, all these years later!). I just had a fat lip so obviously I didn't need surgery. But, hey, seven-year-olds tend to panic when they have to go to the hospital. :rolleyes:

Yep. Mine was only a very minor day procedure. The gum thing that attaches your lip to your gum came down to far, and was pushing my two front teeth apart, so I had part of that removed

No but *ahem* *hack* *hack*. I like eating socks. Don't tell my brother!

So unless your wart is causing you problems (like if its on your hand and it catches on things and stuff) or gets bigger, I would say leave it, it will probably go away on its own, but if not you can have the doc freeze it off, its not a pleasant feeling getting it frozen off seeing as they literally freeze/burn it off. Its like dry ice or something that they use and it kills it off. There are also over the counter treatments you can use like Dr Scholls Wart Remover (or something like that), I used it before and it took like 2 or 3 rounds of treatment but it worked.
I tried all the over the counter treatments and none of them did any good.

That was also 8 years ago, so I imagine they've made it a bit better by now.

ive had a HUGE (plantar) wart on the bottom of my foot, but i had to get it frozen off like 6 times 0_o

as for surgury, no

about the being able to feel what the doctors doing but no pain,

i got stitches in my lip last year because the top part was almost off from a skate blade.

i could feel the string going in and out of my LIP.

yeah.

that felt gross.

[SIZE=14pt]Yes, I have had surgery.[/SIZE]

My foot was bending in the wrong direction...It was painful. :c

Fil xx

Last edited by a moderator:
ive had a HUGE (plantar) wart on the bottom of my foot, but i had to get it frozen off like 6 times 0_o
as for surgury, no

about the being able to feel what the doctors doing but no pain,

i got stitches in my lip last year because the top part was almost off from a skate blade.

i could feel the string going in and out of my LIP.

yeah.

that felt gross.
I see you again! I love your avatar!!!! Is that your dog or one you found online? I have 2 beagles and the one in your avatar reminds me of Ricky, my male beagle lol.

I was worried that the thing on my foot was a plantar wart but they keep saying they dont know what it is....it drives me nuts though, from time to time I will sit here and dig it out and hope I got it all but I never do =(

No, I have never had surgery.

And it's one of my greatest fears. I don't plan on having it anytime soon, and I'm hoping I'll be able to avoid it for a very, very long time. :|

If right now someone told me I was going to have to get surgery, I think I'd have a mental breakdown.

EDIT: Oh my. How did I bump this? Why was it on the first page of topics? O: Oh wow. Sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I haven't thankfully. It makes me shiver just the thought of it :[

Surgery?

On my eye.

I was born with a stigmatism (lazy eye)

It was too late to save the vision in my right eye because I was 4.

But I had cosmetic surgery to make it straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back