Have you ever lost ur tama and freaked?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagirl1092

Reaction score
Today I left to go to the store, and I noticed I had forgot to grab Toshi ( my tama. ) :furawatchi: :furawatchi: So I was getting very worried that it would die while we were out. So when I got home, I looked and looked and looked everywhere! I couldn't find it anywhere!!! So while I was freaking out, my aunt called me and it turns out that it was hanging right in front of my face!!! I was so relieved to find that Toshi didn't die, but he was really mad at me, and really hungry. I had to give him about 5 praises to make him not mad at me anymore. But I was glad he didn't die. * Whew! * ~ pant, pant, pant ~

I lost my 97 one today x.x I threw it out the way (YES THREW they can survive it, plus it landed on my bed so was soft). Anyway, I did that and went to sleep then when I woke up I couldn't find it! My V2 arrived today aswell so I got sidetracked with that, then I had to follow the beeping to find my other one lol. I wasn't freaked, just annoyed as I knew where I left it but it wasn't there.

I've found it now and it's still alive, had done 4 poops, was ill and had empty hearts for food and happyness but has gone to sleep nicely now x.x;;

:furawatchi: That's nice to know. I was really glad that mine didn't die. That's what I was freakwd out about. Glad yurs didn't die to. :furawatchi:

Thanks. And I'm glad yours didn't either.

I actually lost one before and I could hear it but couldn't find it, but it took about 3 days to actually die. So maybe they're not too fragile. Don't know about the new ones though.

I've actually never lost mine. :furawatchi: I'm WAY too overprotective! :D

I have lost mine a few timesz and I get soooooooooooo freaked out and I blame it on my brother because he says he's going to get revenge on me and so I hide it from him and I forget and I start yelling at him and then I find it and feel stupid. and last night I left it in my pocket and I woke up and it wasn't there and I got all freaked out. then I found it right next to me and I felt so much more haooier.

PS. can someone plz PM me and tell me how to post the website because I have a good website I found that has a test to see if your addicted and if anyonewants to see it's www.mimitchi.com/ and you have to type it just like that.

It's great news that none of your tamas died. It is quite suprising how long it takes them to die sometimes.

I had an unfortunate time once, when I had one of the original G1s. It was transparent green, and I loved it because nobody else I knew back then had one. Then, I stupidly brought it to school, and left it on the little shelf under the desk in a chemistry lesson. I went to my next lesson, just along the corridor, and straight afterwards I went back to chemistry to get it. It wasn't there. I asked the teacher if anyone had handed it in, and nobody had. I haven't seen it for 2 years.

What was worse, it was the character right before it turned into the secret character. (I can't remember any of the names...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back