Have you ever lost ur tama and freaked?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagirl1092

Reaction score
Today I left to go to the store, and I noticed I had forgot to grab Toshi ( my tama. ) :furawatchi: :furawatchi: So I was getting very worried that it would die while we were out. So when I got home, I looked and looked and looked everywhere! I couldn't find it anywhere!!! So while I was freaking out, my aunt called me and it turns out that it was hanging right in front of my face!!! I was so relieved to find that Toshi didn't die, but he was really mad at me, and really hungry. I had to give him about 5 praises to make him not mad at me anymore. But I was glad he didn't die. * Whew! * ~ pant, pant, pant ~

I lost my 97 one today x.x I threw it out the way (YES THREW they can survive it, plus it landed on my bed so was soft). Anyway, I did that and went to sleep then when I woke up I couldn't find it! My V2 arrived today aswell so I got sidetracked with that, then I had to follow the beeping to find my other one lol. I wasn't freaked, just annoyed as I knew where I left it but it wasn't there.

I've found it now and it's still alive, had done 4 poops, was ill and had empty hearts for food and happyness but has gone to sleep nicely now x.x;;

:furawatchi: That's nice to know. I was really glad that mine didn't die. That's what I was freakwd out about. Glad yurs didn't die to. :furawatchi:

Thanks. And I'm glad yours didn't either.

I actually lost one before and I could hear it but couldn't find it, but it took about 3 days to actually die. So maybe they're not too fragile. Don't know about the new ones though.

I've actually never lost mine. :furawatchi: I'm WAY too overprotective! :D

I have lost mine a few timesz and I get soooooooooooo freaked out and I blame it on my brother because he says he's going to get revenge on me and so I hide it from him and I forget and I start yelling at him and then I find it and feel stupid. and last night I left it in my pocket and I woke up and it wasn't there and I got all freaked out. then I found it right next to me and I felt so much more haooier.

PS. can someone plz PM me and tell me how to post the website because I have a good website I found that has a test to see if your addicted and if anyonewants to see it's www.mimitchi.com/ and you have to type it just like that.

It's great news that none of your tamas died. It is quite suprising how long it takes them to die sometimes.

I had an unfortunate time once, when I had one of the original G1s. It was transparent green, and I loved it because nobody else I knew back then had one. Then, I stupidly brought it to school, and left it on the little shelf under the desk in a chemistry lesson. I went to my next lesson, just along the corridor, and straight afterwards I went back to chemistry to get it. It wasn't there. I asked the teacher if anyone had handed it in, and nobody had. I haven't seen it for 2 years.

What was worse, it was the character right before it turned into the secret character. (I can't remember any of the names...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back