Have you ever?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhh.. yeah (There was this one time I went up our schools stairs and tripped in front of everyone. What made it even more embarassing was that this one guy shouted "Don't drink anymore!" XD)

Have you ever hoped you'll be sick tomorrow? (I do, right now. I know it's stupid :eek: But I don't wanna go to gym ~)

Haha yes :p

I used to try and make myself sick to get out of school.

Have you ever had one of those dreams where you fall and then you wake up having a mini-spaz attack in your bed?

I get them alot.

I say weird things.

Have you ever slept on the floor? Just because your mad at your bed for being too hot. xD

Ohmygosh yes. My parents were talking about people dying and I laughed out loud. They looked at me like I was going insane. I sunk down in my chair and ate the rest of my dinner with my face down. xDDD

HYE gotten in trouble in a store because you were riding on the carts or something? (Guilty. Actually... very guilty.)

Yes :) ( i threw my ugly potatoes at someone...but missed then my friend through yogurt at me and it go on me and the door, it stayed there for a year. on the door of course. lol )

HYE licked somone that not in you family?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back