Have you gotten your first kiss?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
People might laugh but it's not like me to care anyways.

I am saving my first kiss till either

1) I get engaged.

or

2) on my wedding day.

Why?

Well for one, I want to make sure my first kiss is a special one, and two, if I make limits/boundries for myself now, I won't feel pressure to 'keep going further'.

I don't exactly have an issue with older people [not like, 40+ people, like 18+] kissing, but for me, I just feel that my future spouce deseves that kiss.

i hav i was great soooooooo romantic but i wasn't like a kiss it was more like the full on make out!

and tamaw/pants i think it is really stupid to save ur kiss fro that long like they won't ask u to marry them if u haven't even kissed them like u hav to hav "u know wat" at least 2 times before they ask u!

FYI: i'm in the 7th grade and the boi kissed waz in da 8th soooooooooooooo hot!

yeah i've had my first kiss. i was in KINDERGARDEN!!!!!!!!!! it was this girl i didnt really like. she was crazy!!!!!!!! :D :( :furawatchi:

if you're talking on the lips then no.but she kissed me on the cheek 4-5 times!!!!!!!

pm me if u want to talk.

Last edited by a moderator:
My first kiss was at 17 with my boyfriend of 5 months (at the time). It really was special to me.

I haven't had one yet I don't want one yet actually I'm only in the 7th grade so I have plenty of time. :furawatchi:

my friend had kiss a boy and she is 11 years old just like me i kissed a boy and i am 11!! i seen people in my school kissing not like making out just a little kiss just like i did

and tamaw/pants i think it is really stupid to save ur kiss fro that long like they won't ask u to marry them if u haven't even kissed them like u hav to hav "u know wat" at least 2 times before they ask u!
Excuse me, but it's my decision and I would appritiate if you respected it.

Respect doesn't mean that you agree with it, it means if you comment you can at the very least put it into nicer words which does not include 'stupid'.

And for your information I don't believe in having 'u know wat' before marriage.

If someone says I have to have sex with them twice before we get married, they obvioulsy aren't the right person for me.

My first kiss was when I was 7 - with one of my best friends at the time. I was about to move to England, and it was his goodbye gift to me. It was rather special, and I'll always remember it.

Please don't rush into things like this. My first "serious" relationship was when I was 13 - far too early - and it was the biggest mistake of my life. There is absolutely nothing wrong with waiting until you meet the right person - in fact, that's a much healthier way to be than kissing people just for the sake of it.

i hav i was great soooooooo romantic but i wasn't like a kiss it was more like the full on make out!

FYI: i'm in the 7th grade and the boi kissed waz in da 8th soooooooooooooo hot!
You cannot simply call someone "stupid" Just because they dont want to kiss someone until their wedding day. It is from His/Her point of view

I havent had mine yet but I doubt I will for a year or two

I had my first kiss when I was young and I wished I had waited for my boyfriend. A kiss is different when you are in love with the person, not just for the sake of it or just to say oooo I kissed him!.

I think tamaw/paws is clever for waiting because a boy/man who will wait is more worth it than someone who forces you. And arranged marriages don't 'do it at least twice' before they get married..because they don't know who they're marring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back