Have you gotten your first kiss?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had mine about 10 years ago...when I was about 10. ;) It was really dorky, but it's good for a laugh.

I was hanging out at my best friend's house, and we were talking about kissing boys and stuff(neither of us had kissed a boy before, so we were theorizing lol) and I just got curious about it all. She has a brother that is 1 and 1/2 years older than we were, and I was really good friends with her brother too. So, I just decided to ask him to kiss me, because I wanted to see what it was all about. He obliged, and we went out to the driveway(I don't know why) and he gave me a really quick peck.......and then we all laughed about it. :blink: It was truly funny, and everything went back to normal, and we all played outside the rest of the day.

Honestly, I was left wondering the rest of the day why kissing is such a big deal...it wasn't very exciting for me at all. Just too funny to be much else! ;)

I had mine about 10 years ago...when I was about 10. ;) It was really dorky, but it's good for a laugh.
I was hanging out at my best friend's house, and we were talking about kissing boys and stuff(neither of us had kissed a boy before, so we were theorizing lol) and I just got curious about it all. She has a brother that is 1 and 1/2 years older than we were, and I was really good friends with her brother too. So, I just decided to ask him to kiss me, because I wanted to see what it was all about. He obliged, and we went out to the driveway(I don't know why) and he gave me a really quick peck.......and then we all laughed about it. :blink: It was truly funny, and everything went back to normal, and we all played outside the rest of the day.

Honestly, I was left wondering the rest of the day why kissing is such a big deal...it wasn't very exciting for me at all. Just too funny to be much else! ;)
That is adorable! :D I would remember that too, LoL

i hav i was great soooooooo romantic but i wasn't like a kiss it was more like the full on make out!
and tamaw/pants i think it is really stupid to save ur kiss fro that long like they won't ask u to marry them if u haven't even kissed them like u hav to hav "u know wat" at least 2 times before they ask u!

FYI: i'm in the 7th grade and the boi kissed waz in da 8th soooooooooooooo hot!
Relationships don't require kissing and sex. Get your head out of the gutter.

It's not stupid that she wants to wait. I admire her willpower to do so.

If you seriously believe you have to have sex with someone before they'll propose, you're going to have a VERY screwed up adult life.

No. I really would like to with this 1 guy, though. Probably won't ever get one!

///Matchy :wub:

umm... a few of you have seen my original post but now im keeping it to myself.

All I will say is no, I haven't been kissed yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
My friends had BF in kindergarden....And I still haven't had my first kiss...

No, and I don't plan on till I'm ready. I wouldn't kiss a guy if he just became my boyfriend. I'd have to wait till I'm ready. I wouldn't go against kissing at a young age because its up to the person to decide. I used to have a friend who was engaged, I felt so bad for her! I totally go against arranged marriages because what's the point of getting married if you don't love him/her.

~Tama_Girl6

i hav i was great soooooooo romantic but i wasn't like a kiss it was more like the full on make out!
and tamaw/pants i think it is really stupid to save ur kiss fro that long like they won't ask u to marry them if u haven't even kissed them like u hav to hav "u know wat" at least 2 times before they ask u!

Sorry, but that's not true, no matter what you wanna believe. e_e

But no, I haven't had my first kiss yet.

EDIT: I also have reason to believe that you arent in 7th grade. Your profile says you were born in 1996, which means you're in 5th. Don't try changing it, because I have a screencap. My computer isn't letting me upload it, but I will soon.

:/

Last edited by a moderator:
Excuse me, but it's my decision and I would appritiate if you respected it.Respect doesn't mean that you agree with it, it means if you comment you can at the very least put it into nicer words which does not include 'stupid'.

And for your information I don't believe in having 'u know wat' before marriage.

If someone says I have to have sex with them twice before we get married, they obvioulsy aren't the right person for me.
yea i agree with that 'u know what' part...i don't believe in doing that untill i'm married or AT LEAST engaged!

you DO NOT have to have as you call it "you know what" 2 times before you are married. Plus it is not stupid to save your kiss for a special moment. It is smart. better than using it when you don't feel "magic" IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW "hott" they are. You need to sort through your priorities. (sorry but you do.)

Interesting posts you guys!

But everyone has their own opinion.. so very, very interesting..

Anyways, I haven't had my first kiss.. I haven't had a boyfriend. But guys have asked me out before. I'm just waiting for that really, special moment.. where I get my first kiss. I'm not going to waste my first kiss on some crappy moment. But I'm not desperate. I'm just going where life takes me.

you DO NOT have to have as you call it "you know what" 2 times before you are married. Plus it is not stupid to save your kiss for a special moment. It is smart. better than using it when you don't feel "magic" IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW "hott" they are. You need to sort through your priorities. (sorry but you do.)
well those are just my beliefs who sed u had 2 agree 2 dem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back