Have you kissed a guy/girl yet?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No but I came really close on Valentine's Day! I've known this guy Ricky (aka the funniest kid ever) for about 6 years. We've been friends for 6 years,I guess we were so high on sugar we just leaned into each other on the way to the bus,but he got bumped by some other kid and we knocked heads. lol SO CLOSE!!!

Yes. When I was 5. I didn't kiss, But I was Kissed

It was kind of cute actually. I had a Crush on this Boy since i was like, 2, One day in Kindergarden He was all "Michelle! I wanna Kiss You!" Then He kissed me, and me, being the idiot I am Started Crying and Yelled "Teaaachheerrrr! Bray(boys Name) Kissed me!"

I ended up calling him stupid. Made him Cry. And Got a time out. xD

Me and my boyfriend, Blaine kissed yesterday and today! It wasn't with tounge... yet, but I'm not so shy about kissing now thats I've kissed him 5 times. I'm nervous about making out though. I shouldn't be though, I've made out before. Blaine hasn't made out yuet though. He is the nicest guy EVER! I love when we hug he puts him hands on my waist and yesterday we hung out after school and at one time by the window, he hugged me and put his arm around my waist and we just sat like that for like 5 minutes. That was fun I loved that ^^

-DMF

I'm in highschool and no. I don't want to either. Not like I know any worth while guys either...

It's kind of discusting [not in like the 'ewww', but kind of twisted and pathetic disgusting] that one of my good friends is just going to dump her boyfriend because 'they don't kiss and stuff'. That's all she's looking for- a make out partner. Jeez. 'Oh yeahz, usually i make out wit da guy first to seee if i rlly like im and all' I was like, WTFIRETRUCKS?!

v...v;

Erm, no not yet. I'm only 11 years old and i dont care about that stuff like all the other 6th grade girls (makes me sick) anyways i will get it when i'm ready which is not now!

~Mamitchi456

Yes. When I was 5. I didn't kiss, But I was KissedIt was kind of cute actually. I had a Crush on this Boy since i was like, 2, One day in Kindergarden He was all "Michelle! I wanna Kiss You!" Then He kissed me, and me, being the idiot I am Started Crying and Yelled "Teaaachheerrrr! Bray(boys Name) Kissed me!"

I ended up calling him stupid. Made him Cry. And Got a time out. xD
xD That made me totally laugh!!

Well, I kissed this guy when I was like...1 or 2. Lol. I didn't know what I was doing. It was with this close family friend, or distant cousin. I don't know. My mom kept showing me it, and I'm totally embarrassed.

Now, I am 11. And through that time, I haven't kissed anyone. Hehe.

[SIZE=7pt]Yes, and the first time, was gross. Unexpected. (Note to guy: Learn how to kiss ASAP.)[/SIZE]

The second time was way better.

And no, I did not make out with him.

I'm too young for that, I think.

When my old boyfriend tried, I just dumped him stat.

Sometimes, I wish I was still at the "Boys have cooties" stage.

Almost. Funny.. It was almost with my boyfriend's friend. A guy friend of mine.

He reached behind me to erase something off the board, but couldn't get all of it, so he got closer and almost lost his balance right over me. I pushed him away and he looked disappointed. xD

Not yet, I just never been in that situation where someone you like is with you and wants to kiss you. :/

a peck on the lips with on if my friends that was a girl. Not a girlfriend. We didn't have that kind of relationship. I was 12, and right now I still am its just one day she just kissed me. I wasn't really prepared. I didn't know it was coming, but, strangely, it was kinda good, I guess. She was just talking to me, and then all of the sudden, she kissed me. Just a peck on the lips though. Barely anything...

But now she's kinda my girlfriend, but more of a friend.

And NO, i have NEVER kissed a guy and I never will.

(I'm a boy, if you haven't noticed yet. :) )

~tomrules74185296

Last edited by a moderator:
Almost. Funny.. It was almost with my boyfriend's friend. A guy friend of mine.He reached behind me to erase something off the board, but couldn't get all of it, so he got closer and almost lost his balance right over me. I pushed him away and he looked disappointed. xD
That was his plan. A setup. Duh.

I'm a boy, and I know. He did that because he wanted the kiss he was trying to give you to be an ACCIDENT.

Trust me, I no.

~tomrules74185296

That was his plan. A setup. Duh.
I'm a boy, and I know. He did that because he wanted the kiss he was trying to give you to be an ACCIDENT.

Trust me, I no.

~tomrules74185296
I don't think so. We're both with somebody else. And if he did, it was just a joke, because if his current girlfriend had turned him down, he would have asked me out next. He admitted that already.

I don't really know. He confuses me. xDD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back