Have you kissed a guy/girl yet?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think so. We're both with somebody else. And if he did, it was just a joke, because if his current girlfriend had turned him down, he would have asked me out next. He admitted that already.I don't really know. He confuses me. xDD
whatever. That's what it sounded like to me.

~tomrules74185296

whatever. That's what it sounded like to me.
~tomrules74185296
I know. But he's done a lot of stuff like that lately.. Whatever. [i've threatened to glue pink kitty ears to his head if he didn't stop. xD]

I know. But he's done a lot of stuff like that lately.. Whatever. [i've threatened to glue pink kitty ears to his head if he didn't stop. xD]
I don't get it.

Yea, soooooo many times in truth or dare. LOL I don't think thats the type of thing your talking about. But I guess My lips are either really soft or I'm a good kisser, cause half the guys afterwards had a crush on me and asked me out or asked me to join them in a game of spin the bottle, then STOPPED the bottle so it landed on me. LOL XD

I was going to have my first kiss with my boyfriend ( now exbf ) but everyone kept interupting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back