Heart of stones tamagotchi v5 log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hiya,just 1 more hour,i have been pretty good with waiting :p so,Danny is one lucky man....i bet he is nervous though. :p ok,that was just a quick update,goodbye for an hour... B)

He got married!!!!

So i married him off to a violetchi it took a while,but it was worth it because i got a mamametchi(mamamametchi but this is it's real name so i will call it mamamemetchi)and another Papapatchi.But heres the good part...did i get one egg....nah...two...close...three? yes!!!!!! B)

I got a boy mimifuwatchi,a female one,and a futabatchi,ok here are the names.

*they evolved*

Mousetchi *first born* will be called jacob

Sakuramotchi*second born* will be called Mcayla

Mattaritchi*youngest*will be called luke.

I love my childs,they are my best yet,my first mattaritchi and Sakuramotchi!!!oh and i will call Mamametchi Silvana....Stat's time!!!BTW...to remind you mamametchi is sometimes called mamamametchi,but this is it's"real" name.

Family name:Sonic

Generation:4

Bonding:60%

Gotchi-points:86170gp

Danny*Papapatchi*

Silvana*Mamametchi*

Jacob*Mousetchi*

Mcayla*Sakuramotchi*

Luke*Mattaritchi*

Good night people. :D :D :D

Sorry i forgot,i am aiming for a violetchi in order to get a pure,so i will need at least 70% bonding,good night!!!

Hi if you don't have a tamagotchi and would like to go on tama expo here is my log-in pass.

You can go on with Jacob the Mousetchi!!

.....ok you might be getting annoyed but seriously...night,night!! :D :D

sorry to disturb you,quick thing

if you would like to visit Tama expo but you don't have a familitchi,you can go on with my Jacob the Mousetchi!!

Night,Night :D :D :D

Guys...i just learned how to make a clickable link,how awesome :nazotchi: .Well,my triplets are fast asleep.....oh yeah,i forgot to tell you my tamagotchi's future,i am going to keep there bonding level between 40% and 70% and raise smartness with the first training icon,so Jacob should become a Furikotchi,Mcayla a violetchi...and for luke,since his baby form was in the "easygoing" family,he should become a Nemutchi.

Then,i will marry Mcayla off to a Sukatchi and there,a Violet family.*Luke* Daddy,why are you talking about our futures now? i decided what i want to be when i grow up.*heart of stone* what?*luke* i don't know but something that can kill Mcayla mwhahahahahha....whatever...

I think someone needs there daily infectant spray,joking luke i woulden't do that to my fave son.He is my fave because i finaly get my favourite toddler.I am getting sick of mousetchi's now...but at least it wasen't another ahirukutchi.Later.....peeps.

[SIZE=14pt]6/4/08[/SIZE]

Hi,i am bored so i just decided to add to my log the triplets are still asleep,but here are there stats.

Bonding:70%

Gotchi-points:86170gp

Danny*Papapatchi*

Silvana*Mamametchi*

Jacob*Mousetchi*

Mcayla*Sakuramotchi*

Luke:*Mattaritchi*

I'm off to find something to do...[/size][/color][/color][/size]

Hi,Jacob and Silvana were raiding the fridge,they are awake now.I played tea time and won with Jacob.Luke and Mcayla look good too. :ichigotchi:

Well,since there is nothing else to do i might as well tell you i got 9999gp!!!!!!! thanks so much for your cheat Binary,you are always very helpful.Now the tama's are just hopping around the screen,hoppity,hop.....

Well,goodbye

Hi guys,major update! i am adding my new v4 to this log,how awesome.

Here are his stats...

Name:Ryan

Generation:1

Gotchi-points:5610gp

Stage:child

Training bar:[^^](^^ is what i will use so this means it is 2)

Species:Mohitamatchi

I love it is awesome.

My triplets are doing fine,here are there stats.

Bonding level:70%

Gotchi-points:9999

Family:Blended

Danny*Papapatchi*

Silvana*Mamamemetchi*

Jacob*Mousetchi*

Mcayla*Sakuramotchi*

Luke*Mattaritchi*

I have decided not to use the sleep trick anymore,as i wish to spend more time with them.

Hi,today was school,so i had both of them on pause,i don't fancy the sleep trick like i said,i like to spend time with my tamas :D .So,here are Ryans stats.

Gotchi-points:9110gp

Weight:12lbs

Training bar:[^^^](3,so get used to reading this it will realy help,lol)

Species:Mohitamatchi

I expect him to evolve tomorrow as with the triplets,well.....

Gotchi-points:9999

Bonding-level:70%

Family:Blended

Danny*Papapatchi*

Silvana*Mamametchi*

Jacob*Mousetchi*

Mcayla:Sakuramotchi

Luke*Mattaritchi*

That's all for now.

Well,nothing much is happening.They were hungry so i fed them,tomorrow they should both be teenagers.Ryan now has 4 training.

The triplets are doing well,they are calling for attention but i am ignoring them because if i give it to them,i will probably get Mametchi and Chantotchi,and i realy want a violetchi family,i love Kizatchi.

I am going to excersise them,i think my care is a bit below standards,bye :D :( :( .

[SIZE=14pt]8/4/08[/SIZE]

Massive update!!!

Both of my tamagotchi's evolved....

Ryan is now a Hinotamatchi

Jacob is now a Mamekatchi

Mcayla is now a Chamametchi

Luke is now a Korokotchi

Awesome...the Jacob,Mcayla and luke morphed into the right teens...good triplets!!! :( as for Ryan,i thought we would become a "universal" teen but he wasen't...i will post stats later.[/color][/size]

Hello,here are my Tama's stats.

Gotchi-points:11300gp

Species:Hinotamatchi

Training bar:[^^^^^]

Gotchi-points:9999gp

Danny*Papapatchi*

Silvana*Mamamemetchi*

Jacob*Mamekatchi*

Mcayla*Chamametchi*

Luke*Korokotchi*

With Ryan,i am aiming for cute Togetchi.They are so cool,and with the triplet's(when i get two i will call them twins ok? lol) i am aiming for Furikotchi,Violetchi and Nemutchi.Later

Hi,tonight i am expecting Ryan to evolve,hopefully into a Togetchi :D and the triplets are doing fine too,they should evolve tomorrow morning.Also another cool thing i might be getting a fluro orange v2 off ebay.That's my favourite version :D here are there stats.

Species:Hinotamatchi

Gotchi-points:11920

Training bar:[^^^^^^]

Intelectual:49

Fashion:66

Kindness:40

Danny*Papapatchi*

Silvana*Mamametchi*

Jacob*Mamekatchi*

Mcayla*Chamametchi*

Luke*Korokotchi*

So,yeah they should evolve.I can't wait to have my first Togetchi,my neighbours will freak.My neighbour is a massive Gozarutchi fan,and my other neighbour is a massive puchitchi fan, :lol: .

Hi :( it's a school morning and they still havem't evolved. :eek: Maybe this afternoon,and i found out that Ryan loves omelet and hates donuts(seriously who hates donuts?) and he is fast asleep.The triplets are realy happy.I beat tv surfing and tea time with Jacob,well gotta go to school,bye :lol:

[SIZE=14pt]10/4/08[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Hi,i got back from school and they still haven't changed.Though i think Ryan is desperate to evolve.I can't wait to get my fluro orange v2 :blink: [/SIZE]

Here are all of my tama's stats.

Danny*Papapatchi*

Silvana:*Mamametchi

Jacob*Mamekatchi*

Mcayla*Chamametchi*

Luke*Korokotchi*

Sorry,i will post Ryans stats later.

Helloe! Ryan is now a Togetchi,how awesome...i got nervous when he evolved because i thought he would become something else,i have to go to bed now,so i will post tomorrow,last day of school tomorrow.

[SIZE=14pt]11/4/08[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Hi,the triplets evolved! they are so cute.[/SIZE]

Jacob is now a Furikotchi

Mcayla is now a Violetchi

Luke is now a Nemutchi

Cool,eh? well my friend got a makiko in the familitchi,i am so jealous,and as for Ryan the Togetchi,he is doing fine,i am going to marry him tomorrow to my brothers Yattachi.

Posting stats later,they just get so repetetive.

As promies,here are there stats.

Bonding:100%

Jacob*Furikotchi*

Mcayla*Violetchi*

Luke*Nemutchi*

Silvana*Mamametchi*

Danny*Papapatchi*

Gotchi-points:3520gp

Species:Togetchi

Training bar[^^^^^^^^^]

Inteletcual:70

Fashion:96

Kindness:48

Jey,they are still fast asleep,Ryan is 4 years old and can probably marry Angel,my brothers Yattatchi.It's early in the morning though,i am such an early bird :D

Awesome 669 views,thanks so much for taking the time to read my log,and don't forget you can pm me!

Latest posts

Back