Heart of stones tamagotchi v5 log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi! my tama's are doing great,stats will be posted later.My friends are coming over and i am sorta tired,so i just need a little rest.Bitsy's partner Bob should evolve tomorrow if i am not wrong.

[SIZE=14pt]19/4/08[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Hello! the triplets have evoled! they are so cool.[/SIZE]

Brandon is now a Mamekatchi

Goldy is now a Chamametchi

Rex is now a Bakutchi!

I am so shocked about Rex,i thought he would be a Korokotchi because baby futabatchi's are the"easygoing" babies,maby it is because i trained a little bit of cheeerful :D .

As for Bitsy,she should get her job today and her dream partner Bob HAS TO evolve today=).I also won the bid for my tamagotchi v3! it should be coming next week.I got a pm about my log! thankyou so much for pming me,please take the time to pm me,i realy love pms :p .

Hey! just a quick update my brothers v3 evolved,he is now a Mimiyorotchi they are so cute! Him and Bitsy love each other now,they have 4 hearts in the friends list.Here are my tamagotchi's stats finaly!

v5

Family name:Sonic

Generation:6

Bonds:100%

Gotchi-points:99999gp

FAMILY MEMBERS

Rose*Mamametchi*

Jonah*Papamametchi*

Brandon:*Mamekatchi*

Goldy:*Chamametchi*

Rex:*Bakutchi*

Pet:none

v4

Name:Bitsy

Weight:30 pounds

Gotchi-points:17700gp

Species:Mimitchi

SKILL POINTS

Intelectual:117

Artistic:82

Kindness:72

My tamagotchi's are realy healthy,though i think i should put a bit more effort into excersising my v5,but i still love them...they are awesome!

Just another quick update,me and my brother got some items from the items codes and all that,we now have all the rare items like Uniglotchi Ciaotchi and all that.I got Bitsy a genie lamp,she didn't have very good luck,two times he struck lightening on her,but i got all her happy hearts up with a game of mimic.I love my tamagochi's to be at there base weight because it means you have got a LONG way to go to get an unhealthy character.I am so close to my aim for 1000views! i just need 2 more,thanks so much you guys,you will probably be excited to hear i will soon be making a v3 log!

:D [SIZE=14pt]20/4/08[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Hey! yesterday Bitsy got a job as a scientist! it is a bit hard to get used to though.Bitsy's boyfriend Bob the Mimiyoritchi is 4 but Bitsy has to wait till she turns 5 to marry him.The triplets are doing fine,i realy think i should get a cheerful family,i hate easygoing....the only good characters in the are probably Kutchipatchi and Mukugetchi.Sorry Potetchi! lol[/SIZE]

There is a rumour that the matchmakers partner affects your toddler,so if i mate my brothers Tarakotchi to a Memetchi or someone from that family,the toddler SHOULD be a Mitzutamatchi! please post if you have any ifno about this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! Bitsy married Bob and they had 2 little baby boys(what i wanted,but my brother wanted girls)i think i will call him Rocky i like that name,and here are my tamagotchi's stats.

v5

FAMILY MEMBERs

Rose*Mamametchi*

Jonah*Papamametchi*

Brandon*Mamekatchi*

Goldy*Chamametchi*

Rex*Bakutchi*

v4

Name:Bitsy with Rocky

Weight:30 pounds

Training bar:9/9 bars

Species:Mimitchi with Tsubutchi

Job:Scientist

SKILL POINTS

Intelectual:143

Artistic:82

Kindness:87

So,they are stats for today! Little Rocky is so cute,i hope he grows up to be in the Mame group or Kuchi because i am dying for a secret characters.

Both of my tamagotchi's are doing fine,tomorrow the triplets should morph and Bitsy should leave her little Tsubutchi.Oh? and did i mention i won the bid for my version 3 :rolleyes: .I am thinking of making a log just for my v3,wait i have an idea tehe...

[SIZE=21pt]BIG UPDATE![/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]When i get my v3 i will add it to the log! i can't wait then hopefuly i will get more views=) ok,i will add it to the log the moment i get it![/SIZE]

Sorry,changed my mind :rolleyes: i am going to make my v3 it's very own log! but it is for the better,and don't forget to pm me! i love pms,i will probably post tomorrow on how they are doing,cya :rolleyes: .

Hello,the triplets were unhappy so i played a quick game of tv surfing.Also,Bitsy and Rocky were hungry and i fed them a scone and went to work at the lab.

Hi,the tama's are doing great.At times they can be very needy,like this morning i was happy playing the PS2 and the triplets where unhappy and hungry,so i fed them some rice and gave them the girls dresser to make them happy.Meanwhile Bitsy and Rocky were brushing there teeth and were hungry,i fed them some cereal to start of the morning and then she put on 1 pound! :rolleyes: lol! i am very fussy about health,so we went to work at the lab and she lost her evil 1 pound.Poor Rocky in all this stress.....

I realy think i should get a named family,i will go for smart again,but i realy should get some cheerful characters...AND i miss Shelltchi! and Itchigotchi,i have only had her once,oh well at least i got another Bakutchi <_< .

stats will be posted later-Rocky :furawatchi:

[SIZE=14pt]21/4/08[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Hi! Bisty left Rocky because i changed the time.Rocky is doing great,he is now asleep and he has 15 gorgeous points,i hope he becomes a Mohitamatchi,more info when he becomes a child :( .[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]All of my tamagotchi's evolved![/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Rocky is now a Mohitamatchi[/SIZE]

Brandon is now a Mametchi

Goldy is now a Chantotchi

Rex is now a Kutchipatchi

I can't believe Rocky became what i wanted,i hope he becomes a young Kutchipatchi because i realy want a Nonbiritchi.I love my triplets there is only one thing i am confused with...How in the world did Rex become a Kutchipatchi? realy i think he should of became a Sukatchi,but i wanted Kutchipatchi,yay! my second one.Can anyone please post if this is normal,please i am dying too know,i mean pm,you know....stats will be posted LATER again lol sorry.

[SIZE=14pt]22/4/08[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Hi guys! if you read in the departures section i might not be on for a while because i will be at my pops place! but i think they will get a faster comp so you never know.Anyway,i forgot yesterday but here are my stats.[/SIZE]

v5

Family:Sonic

Rose*Mamametchi*

Jonah*Papamametchi*

Brandon:Mametchi

Goldy:Chantotchi

Rex:Kutchipatchi

Pet:None

v4

Name:Rocky

Species:Mohitamatchi

Generation:2

Gotchi-points:29530gp

SKILL POINTS

Intelectual:28

Artistic:25

Kindness:22

Gotta go guys!,cya i will miss you! though it's only till sunday...i am going now bye!

Hi guys! Rocky morphed into a Hinotamatchihe is cute,but i realy wanted that Nonbiritchi...anyway now i can finaly get a Tosakatchi :p .

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]23/4/08[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt][/SIZE]Good morning people,my tamagotchi's are doing great and it only took me 2 hours! to get on this computer,darn it just froze.I miss my fast little comp.Anyway i am expecting i will be able to use the dating show today,Brandon is scared but Goldy and Rex are helping him out.

Rocky is doing fine and i almost forgot to tell you! the parents were kissing,how cute.

Hello,thought i would type in a different colour besides green :) .Rocky is crying! there we go let's see your training bars,six...good work Rocky.Here are my stats.

V5

Family members

Rose*Mamametchi*

Jonah*Papamametchi

Brandon:Mametchi

Goldy:Chantotchi

Rex:Kutchipatchi

Pet:none

V4

Species:Hinotamatchi

Training bar:[* * * * * * *]

Gotchi-points:34320gp

Skill points

Intelectual:83

Artistic:50

Kindness:65

Prettycool eh?

[SIZE=14pt]24/4/08[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Hi....guess what!? sadly i didn't get a purebred Mametchi family :) i got something even better....i now have a little Hoshitchi! yes i married a Sunnytchi,i realy wanted them,i married Brandon.Here are there names.[/SIZE]

Olivia*Planetchi*

Brandon*Papamametchi*

Sunny*Hoshitchi*

How awesome,i love my Hoshitchi and i realy think i should get the space family again....poor Rocky :blink: we forgot to talk about you! well,Rocky should morph into Tasakotchi today,as for me...i have no idea when i am getting my aqua V3.

Sunny is having fun raiding the fridge with her daddy,did i mention Sunnyis a girl? i probably didn't :blink: .I hope when i get my V3 it won't be too much work raising three...i think that the only difficult thing about my tamagotchi's is Rocky! he has skill points i despise skill points arghhhhhhhhhhh! :) *Bangs head on fridge and begins to think would medication work?*ANYWAY...here are my stats...*mutters about skill points*

V5

Generation:7

Bonds:50%

Family members

Olivia*Planetchi*

Brandon*Papamametchi*

Sunny*Hoshitchi*(girl)

V4

Gotchi-points:34320gp

Species:Hinotamatchi

Training:7/9

Skill points

Intelectual:106

Artistic:64

Kindness:65

Wow,that was alot of typing....over 1100 views! wow,i should of made a log earlier you guys must be interested.Seriously though,feel free to PM i mean it this time,PM me i love PMs! realy if you want to,go ahead and knock youself out.(Literaly lol!) :lol:

Hi,as i was watching T.V Rocky morphed into Tosakatchi.They are awesome,good size too :D .

Sunny and Olivia were just vacuuming the "house".I got her to 70% bonds and when i press c she kisses thin air! :D .Poor lonely Sunny.

Latest posts

Back