>>HEAT SENSiTiVE<<

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would Heat Sensitive be Hot or not?

• HOT&#33;

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not...

• *Neutral*

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
that would be so cool id pay 30$ for one or more as long as it wasint 50$ or more :D

Last edited by a moderator:
100th to say hot!

That would be really cool. But then, since it might take more to put heat sensitive on Tamas, they would go up in price... -.-

Thats a little too much for a Tamagotchi.... But everyone has opinions. :blink:

I say HEAT. But I think the mood thing was off.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would want that because Your tama will know how you feel like we know how they feel. It is such a great idea for V4! But It would be kind of hard to make.

i think its cool

but, i've had two mood rings stop working, they get stuck on black, not even going a different colour when i put it in between a hot water bottle and a pillow

cool cool cool cool cool!!!!!!!! i would do anithing 4 1 of thos!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they would be like those mood rings except theyr mucho bettr!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :unsure: ;) :unsure:

I voted HOT! cuz anything more they can cram in to these tamagotchis is good...like mabey some lil' eyes so it can see its owner and knows who it is and stuff like that mabey even a fake nose so it can smell... like say if you took in to the bath room when your pooping it could complain. I would say taste but that doesn't sound any good. mabey it could hear you like in nintendogs where you can teach them to do things and a color screen would be nice and it would be so so so nice if it 2" by 2" (" means inches) so any thing you can cram in to a tamagotchi is nice AKA Hot!!! :unsure:

I think thats a very good idea. Maybe you should suggest it to bandi.. :lol:

I like the idea, but it'd probably cost a lot.... This gave me an idea, though: a Tamagotchi with a thermometer! You could have a thermometer inside the Tama(maybe in the antenna- judging by looking at the translucent ones, there's nothing in the antenna), and when you checked the time, it'd have the temperature as well! Of course, that'd probably cost a lot as well....

Heat sensetive would be really cool. I think that it is a great idea.

Sorry, I don't like the idea because say you had another person's tama right beside yours, they could get mixed up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back