>>HEAT SENSiTiVE<<

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would Heat Sensitive be Hot or not?

• HOT&#33;

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not...

• *Neutral*

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes that will be fantastic!!!! maybe someone could contact Bandai and try to convince him or Admin and Admin could contact bandai?? Just a suggestion.

&gt;&gt; I would soooo Buy one, for sure!!!

Sorry, I don't like the idea because say you had another person's tama right beside yours, they could get mixed up!
Yeah but they would probaly have diffrent characters.

by heat sensitive do u mean the tamas would like cry or die if they got to hot? cuz that would just be to much of a hasal, or is heat sensitive something else?

I think it is a fantastic idea that would be very popular, but I agree that it would be expensive. Because it is one thing to have a "Mood Ring" material. But for the Tamagotchi to actually read your mood... Mood rings are not electrical. The chemical changes colour in response to heat. So you'd have to use some kind of electrical thermometer. But some people could probably afford that kind of thing and I think it is a good idea to suggest.

StarTama :D

I hope you y'all know that that is almost literally sciencifically impossible to do. Unless Bandai is willing to spend 90 dollars each tamagotchi. Still, if it was cheap, I would buy it.

I hope you y'all know that that is almost literally sciencifically impossible to do. Unless Bandai is willing to spend 90 dollars each tamagotchi. Still, if it was cheap, I would buy it.
Uhm...sciencifically isnt a word...so you cant sound that smart...no offence. ANYWAY. Its possible. Bandai has done amazing things, they can do this. And besides 90$? No, not gonna happen. They can get like....i dunno discounts on stuff or something, even without any discounts it wouldnt be 90$ for them. And I dont think many people would spend almost 100$ on a Tama..

I WOULDNT!

Anywho, it would also be cool if every Tama was white, just plain white, then sell little sticker covers that can come off and not leave any residue (sticky stuff left behind) and then sell colored buttons so put over the others...

Just a thought.

HEAT SENSITIVE :lol: ! that would be like the best tamagotchi ever! or the heat sensitive could have little desighns that r heat sensetive :ichigotchi: ! i hope they remake every tamagotchi version , and add little heat sensitive desighns! that woul never happen though , it is an awsome idea :huh: .

I've seen heat sensitive as a High demand...
maybe this poll will convince Bandai to make heat sensitive!

Features that could be on a heat sensitive tamagotchi:

-One basic color that changes into shades of that color depending on heat

-It will REALLY change color lol

-Maybe the tamagotchi might know if your happy or sad like the mood ring, and do a special animation (Ex: If you're sad, then maybe the tamagotchi might "appear" to kiss you!)

-Other stuff would be cool :lol:

*Please suggest*

:ichigotchi: Please vote! :huh:

P.S. Please say what you voted for and WHY?!?!
I chose not because said design would cost $90 - $120. Even so, I'd buy one anyway! :lol: Just what MichelleYeah said.

RAZR PHONES R COOL, please don't spam.

Uhm...sciencifically isnt a word...so you cant sound that smart...no offence. ANYWAY. Its possible. Bandai has done amazing things, they can do this. And besides 90$? No, not gonna happen. They can get like....i dunno discounts on stuff or something, even without any discounts it wouldnt be 90$ for them. And I dont think many people would spend almost 100$ on a Tama..

I WOULDNT!

Anywho, it would also be cool if every Tama was white, just plain white, then sell little sticker covers that can come off and not leave any residue (sticky stuff left behind) and then sell colored buttons so put over the others...

Just a thought.

I like the sticker idea ^^

But for the buttons, you can simply unscrew your tamagotchi from the back and take out the button covers and switch them with another tamagotchi.

WOW!!!!!!! that would be soooooooooooo cool!!!!!!! :) they would cost a lot more though!!!!!!!!!

I've seen heat sensitive as a High demand...
maybe this poll will convince Bandai to make heat sensitive!

Features that could be on a heat sensitive tamagotchi:

-One basic color that changes into shades of that color depending on heat

-It will REALLY change color lol

-Maybe the tamagotchi might know if your happy or sad like the mood ring, and do a special animation (Ex: If you're sad, then maybe the tamagotchi might "appear" to kiss you!)

-Other stuff would be cool :wub:

*Please suggest*

:huh: Please vote! :wub:

P.S. Please say what you voted for and WHY?!?!
COOLIO! :D

*giggles* :wub: :wub: :wub:

It would be cool, but after a while it might get boring.

If you lost it and you were looking for it you wouldn't know what color it was so it would be harder to find, but it would be really cool.

I think it would be cooler for the screen on the tamagotchi to change colors depending on the tamagotchi's mood.

-Adina22 :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back