Heaven

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for not believeing in something that science can't prove or even give reason for.
I believe in evolution and science. Not 'God'.

That gave me nothing to think about except the preacher man that said that exact thing to me.

Sorry but thats my opinion.
Science and God don't work against each other, you know.

I am a Christian, and I believe that God created Science, and has many ways of working. Sometimes it's supernatural miracles and sometimes he uses Science (a miracle in itself). Think about it - did all this, our homes, lives, friends, us, come out of nothing? No, I don't believe everything just magically popped up and humans got made by some chemicals suddenly. The Earth has a creator - God.

Sorry, but that's my opinion.

-bratztroxg

Everyone has their own opinion...

I think there is heaven, but I'm not Christ. ( I'm a Buddhist ) I also don't believe that god created Earth, but I believe that Heaven is real.

*Edit*

I spelled something wrong. Sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
I read a book a while back titled Elsewhere. In it, a girl dies and goes to a place called [you guessed it] Elsewhere. It's like Heaven, only you get a job, whatever you enjoy doing (working with animals, etc.). Also, instead of getting older, you get younger, and eventually you are send down a stream back to Earth to be reborn again.

I have no idea what Heaven is like, seeing as how I've never been there. Hopefully, when I do get there (if I'm going there at all), I'll be able to chill with my deceased family members. That would be cool.

P.S. There has to be a ridiculous amount of Red Bull in Heaven. I love that crap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back