Height, Weight, && Body Image.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
* How much do you weigh?

It ranges from around 40 - 45 kgs (actually 44), but generally settles at around 42 - 43kgs

* How does it correspond to your height? Age?

I'm 16 years old, and finally measure 161cm ^^ (I used to be short, now I'm normal-ish height in Spain I think). Nonetheless, I am a bit light for my age, but I think more or less I'm a lot better than several years ago.

* What's your Body Mass Index (BMI)? (here)

According to the page, it ranges from 15.4 to 17.4 which skips between underweight and normal. Mind you, I was always taught that less than 15 was very underweight, 15-18 was underweight, 18-24 was ideal weight, and over 24 was overweight.

* Clothing size?

S... XS... 32-34-36 (32-34 for trousers; 34-36 for tops)

* How do you feel about it?

I feel fine about it. I used to feel a lot worse when I was smaller, but now I think I look a lot healthier.

* How does it affect you?

It doesn't... well, I have some joint problems and I am not good at picking heavy weights up (and people tend to pick me up), but other than that I don't think it affects me.

* How much do you weigh?

75lbs. including clothing. Ugh, I gained five pounds over the summer.. well I guess it's kinda good since I was underweight.. is my metabolism slowing down? D:

Well I'm 4'7" and I'm 11, and there's other people out there who weight like 80 and 90lbs. in my school that are in my grade so I guess it's kinda good but I don't wanna keep on gaining weight at this pace. xP

* What's your Body Mass Index (BMI)?

17.4 which is healthy.

* Clothing size?

Depends. I usually shop at stores like Aeropostale where they have women's stuff so XS women's, I don't know about kids though. Jeans are like 10s.

Weight - Well I guess it's okay, maybe if I gain another few pounds like 2 or 3 I won't be so underweight.. but not too much.

Height - It's good for now but I wanna grow to be 5'6".

Clothing size - It's fine. I can usually find what I need in XS, but maybe if I grow to a S it'd be more satisfying.

Weight - I dunno, I'm just always called a stick. =P

Height - Kinda on the short side, I hope I keep growing. =P

Clothing size - Sometimes I can't find what I need but usually I can.

I'm 5' 11 3/4" tall, and weigh 153 pounds. I wear a size 8 dress, size 10 tall pants, and size 10 blouse (I buy then a little loose). For jeans, I wear a size 10, but I have a hrd time getting them long enough so I buy men's jeans size 32. Not too bad, since I'm 53 years old, and still have a flat tummy. I have big feet though, and wear size 10 in shoes.

Last edited by a moderator:
How much do you weigh?

About 105 lbs o:

I'm 5'4 and 12, so idk, I just I'm pretty average xP

18, which is right smack in the middle of healthy. /dances

* Clothing size?

XS/S, jeans size 1 o:

Weight - well I'm a stick compared to my friends /shot

Height - Pretty average. yay

Clothing size - good I guess xP

idk /fail

How much do you weigh?

about 110- 114 im not really sure of the exact number

im 5'2'' and 15 so average, apparently i weigh nothing to a bunch of people at my school (i get picked up a lot)

umm its about 19.1, thats what it said at school anyways

* Clothing size?

shirts: small or extra small ladies pants: honestly i can fit into a 1 to a 5 or 6 it depends where i'm at

it depends on the day sometimes i wish i was thinner and almost all the time i wish i was taller. sometimes being short has advantages though!

it depends on whats going on that day, if i have to wear my uniform (for school) most of the time i could care less otherwise it takes awhile to find clothes to wear.

This topic has been bumped... please don't post in topics more than three months old, thanks! :kusatchi:

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back