Height, Weight, Body Image.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to agree with what you said. Although I always do in our PM's xD
I really really really have a problem with eating. I cry after I've eaten dinner, regardless of how little I eat. I eat under 300 calories a day which is really unhealthy. Even if I've eaten a bit over than and burnt all the excess from exercise I'll still be absolutely miserable.

And now I've stopped getting my period so I think I might have messed up my system. I haven't lost any weight since Thursday whereas before I was losing a kilogram every few days.

Ugh I hate the whole concept of eating and losing weight and being fat :(
I've had anorexia before and it's not easy to overcome, but honestly you do need help. I had it going on four years ago and I'm happier now than ever, but it's still a small part of me in the back of my mind - the fear, etc. I'm willing to talk to you if you need help (PM me) but to get your life back you should see a professional. You don't want to end up in the hospital. It took months and months for me to get back to normal (and a lot of help from my friends) but if you take it a step and a day at a time you will get better, if you're willing.

I haven't measured or weighed myself in a while. Last time I did so was at the beginning of 8th grade, so almost a year ago. I was 4'10" and 68lbs. Apparently that's underweight, but the doctor had always told me that I was perfectly fine because I eat enough and I continue to grow. So I don't worry about it. I've always been comfortable with my body. I'm just petite, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 130 (ish)

I'm completely happy about how i look and feel, so I'm not too concerned about losing weight or anything. And I do eat a lot, which i don't think is about to change anytime soon xD. Most of my friends do weigh less than me, but then again, most of them are shorter than me as well. And honestly i think being 'skinny' or having too much muscle is unattractive. What i find amusing though is that I weigh more than my friend's older brother, but it doesn't bother me at all, bc he's basically skin and bones.

Your sex is female

Your height is 5 ft. 6.0 in., or 167.7 cm.

Your weight is 115.0 lb., or 52.3 kg.

Your birthdate is 12/31/1996, so your age is 13 years 7 months.

Your Results

Your height is 90th percentile

Your weight is 67th percentile

Your Body Mass Index is 18.6, which is the 44th percentile

You are neither underweight nor overweight according to health experts. Your weight is in the healthy range for your height and age.

Sounds right :) I'm the second tallest girl in my class out of 10 girls so it's right on the dot. My weight is right smack in the middle of the healthy weight for my age. My bra size is 32B (is that average? no idea).

My weight changes a lot within a day... it can go anywhere from 110 to 120 (is that normal? haha)

In my post, I understated alot.

Now my mum's making me see a doctor. She says I've lost too much weight and that she's really concerened about me. I am so very excited. Yay. /sarcasm.

4"10 and 115 lbs lol im not fat im muscley(if that is spelled right lolXD)

I am a base in cheer and thats probably why that is lol its hard to explain, I dont look fat i kinda look muscley with some meat on my bones...lol you know what im sayin? ahaha I am very detailed

Maybe 5'3, around 100 pounds. Age; eleven.

I don't have much muscle contributing to that weight total. I don't really care what I look like.

Height: 5'1

Weight: 96 lb

Honestly, I've learned to stop hating myself, and to embrace the changes. I'm shorter, and lighter than most of my friends, but i'm fine with that, because every flaw and characteristic about me is what makes me... well me. I'm obviously happy with who I am, and I wouldn't ever want to be anyone else.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, I just weighed myself. 74lbs. I don't know how tall I am. Probably a little taller than I was at the beginning of the year. But I'm okay with that. I'm going through changes right now, so yeah.

I'm a girl...

Height: 5'3"

Weight: 110-115

I'm small for my age. I also look younger than I am, but when I get old it'll come in handy.

I'm a girl

Height: 5'3"

Weight: (I think..) Like 96 pounds..?

I guess I'm a bit underweight but so many girls at my school are skinnier, taller, and older :eek:

Girl

Height : 5"3

Weight: 112

Actually i feel really really bad about my body image!!! =( I gained 8 pounds from 4 months ago.

It all started when my parents stopped signing me up for the gym........................

^ While excercising should always be one of your top priorities, you may not have anything to worry about. If you're not done growing, those 8 pounds may just be due to a growth spurt. You're not overweight at all, so you shouldn't freak out. :)

^ While excercising should always be one of your top priorities, you may not have anything to worry about. If you're not done growing, those 8 pounds may just be due to a growth spurt. You're not overweight at all, so you shouldn't freak out. :)
Thanks for the advice, I never would have figured that out :(

I've grown and I'm still losing weight.

159 cm, about 42 kg, BMI 16.6.

I haven't been online in a while and I've had to go to counsellors and doctors, fml.

I don't know my exact weight actally. All I do know is that apparently (whoever weighed me never told me how much, they just said this) I'm a healthy weight for my height (5"7) and age (15). I have a lot of muscle, and I'm also growing a lot. A lot of my puppy fat is coming off now, too. I'm constantly losing weight, even though I'm not dieting.

age; turning 13

height; 4' 11"

weight; 70- something

im am the lightest person in our new eighth grade class, the shortest, and frankly, the smartest. and my legs are unusually long for my body. im also the most flexible for some reason, but i cant even touch my toes.

the site says

my height is in the 17 percentile

my weight is in the 2 percentile

and body mass index is 14.2 which is less than the 3 percentile

basically, im underweight. i know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back