Help! Bought a fake! What is it?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
they changed it after i told them it was a fake....obviously they didn't take their own pics of the product at first.

the original picture was of a japanese connection

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, um... I've seen a fake EXACTLY like this.....I absolutely HATE people who sell fakes and pass them off as 'legit' Tamagotchis, when they are nothing alike. Great thinking to send it back! And thank you all for making this forum. By the way, I was on Amazon like 5 minutes ago....I saw that EXACT same one... o_O

I bought that one too... BIG MISTAKE PEOPLE, BIG MISTAKE.

Never again will I want to buy a Tamagotchi off Amazon unless I'm 100% sure it's a real Tamagotchi.

Are the buttons responsive?

If anyone here has bought one by mistake and does not want it, I might want it if the buttons are good :p

Similiar to Bandai Tamagotchi The Digital Friend of the world! (Pure Pink Color)
Was that changed after? And yes. No Bandai Logo. Not packaged like other tamas. The key chain id to short and ive never seen what ever is on top.

This topic was actually bumped. Please know we would like you not to bump old topics that haven't been posted in 3 months. That is what we refer to as bumping.

-topic closed-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back