Help me please

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memetchitamagotchi

Reaction score
Ok, well here is the story: (I sent this to my friend so it isn't capitilizized)

"my friends brothers b-day is tomorrow. and he invited one of his friends and his sister, my friend, invited me to go see monster trucks with them. her brother is in 5th grade and im in 6th. well both of us slept over their house. we stayed up really late. at around 11 or 12 at night we played truth or dare. my friend dared her brothers friend to kiss me. he was about to, but it got late cuz we kept on laughing so her mom said for the girls to go to my friends room and the boys in her brothers room. her brothers friend came back to my friends room. he said "im really nervous. ever since today, ive liked you jamie. thats why i am all jittery and hyper." then my friend says "ok jay, i know you are gonna be mad at me, and im gonna regret saying this later, but jamie likes you" and i just smile. <_< so of course, my friend says "lets continue playing truth or dare" so she dares him again to kiss me. she said he could kiss me anywhere on the face. and she thought it would be funny if he kissed me on the nose. (she said it before, too) and so he does, and he is like "wow. wow. ok. well see you guys later" and he kept on coming back in my friends room with us because her brother fell asleep so he was bored. the first time a boy has kissed me (besides two of my little cousins and my dad). he is really funny though. i have his cell number and he has mine. he is gonna call me. :huh: well yeah so im excited. my friend said that i should never wash my nose again. lolz. and he is really cute. =D"

I like him, like I said. I just don't know what to do! Whenever he is around me (as of today at 12 in the morning) he gets all nervous and says "sorry, i'm i'm nervous". I'm home now, though.

HELP!!!!

FeeBee-Thx. But I don't know what to say to him or anything. When they dropped me back off at my house, I forgot to say bye to him-I was so nervous. I really like him, but we never see each other. The only times we see each other are every year one day in March for my sister's brother's birthdya party. I really really like him, and so does he. He wanted to kiss me on the lips, too. Then my friend said "ok, you don't HAVE to kiss her on the lips. anywhere on the face is fine". So he kisses me on the nose. It felt akward, but I <3ed it.

FireCracker-Thx. And I dunno... xD

He really likes me though. Although my friends mom or my mom don't know about this. But he is really cute. The only thing is that he lives in a different town than I do. So we don't go to the same school or anything. He is in 5th grade, elementary school, and I'm in 6th grade, middle school. That's the only thing. He didn't call me yet. But I dunno if he went back home already. My friend was all like "Awwww...your first kiss. <_< ".

I'm still nervous. This'll be a story to tell tomorrow at school tomorrow...

Thanks you 2. I really want to go out with him, but we won't see each other alot. I will try. I have 2 wait 4 him to call me though. <_<

I <333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 ZACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (that's the dude who kissed me and likes me alot)

Wanna know what is funny though? He is nervous and jittery whenever he is around me.

You know how we slept over their house, right? Well we saw Monster Trucks before. On saturday. I sat next to Zack too!!!!!! (this was before he told me he liked me). <333

Well, I noticed how you said, "He's in elementary school, and I'm in middle school." like it's a big deal, and it seemed to come off as you think you're too old for him. In my school district, 6th grade is still part of elementary school. And you're probably only a year older than him, if that. My mom is six years older than my dad. So obviously, the age shouldn't be an issue, unless you don't appriciate younger men. :'D [ Which there's nothing wrong if you don't like younger guys. I don't care for younger guys myself. I prefer them to be older. :3 ]

If he lives a town away, so what? That keeps him out of the school drama that can ruin relationships, so it's actually a good thing that he's not going to get involved in the drama that seems to go on at your school.

To help him get over his nervousness, YOU should call HIM and make plans, rather than visa versa. That should make him confident that you do like him, and it should help chase away some of his insecurities. And hopefully the more you guys hang out, the more relaxed and at ease he'll be.

If his nervousness doesn't go away after a few dates, talk to him about it. Tell him there's nothing to be nervous about, and you're just a person like anyone else.

And remember that if it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out. You're still young. Actually, pretty young to be dating, in truth. So just play it by ear, and don't make a big deal or worry to much if things don't turn out the way you hoped.

^Thanks. I don't even think we are going out yet, but I know he wants to go out with me. He really likes me. And I do too. I know I am pretty young, but people went out with people in SECOND GRADE. Here in Seymour people are pretty crazy so yeah. It's weird here.

I just had a good idea-maybe my friend will zap him. <_< (if you don't know what it means, it's when you write a name of the oppisate gender on the palm of your friends hand, and they have to ask them out. I dunno if it's just an American thing.)

I dunno if I wanna on a DATE with him. I want to but... well... I'll have to think about that.

^Wow feebers. xD And ok. I'll try not to. I don't even know when I'll see him next! For all I know I might not talk to him for a while if he spills Monster Energy drink on his phone. (his nicknames are Red Bull Dude<--that's the original, and as of yesterday is Monster Dude). Thanks Feebers. =3

^Thanks. I don't even think we are going out yet, but I know he wants to go out with me. He really likes me. And I do too. I know I am pretty young, but people went out with people in SECOND GRADE. Here in Seymour people are pretty crazy so yeah. It's weird here.
I just had a good idea-maybe my friend will zap him. <_< (if you don't know what it means, it's when you write a name of the oppisate gender on the palm of your friends hand, and they have to ask them out. I dunno if it's just an American thing.)

I dunno if I wanna on a DATE with him. I want to but... well... I'll have to think about that.
I love ZAP! In Junior High, my friends and I would ALWAYS play it. Like, every day. But we never went through with asking a guy out, even if we peaked. xD

Yeah, but just because younger kids are dating, doesn't give you an excuse and make it okay for you, too. I think 6th grade is okay for small relationships. I had a boyfriend the summer of me entering 7th grade, but I broke up with him, because I never got to see him. He was a sweetheart though. And I had this fantasy that when I entered Junior High I would find my dream guy, and like him for the longest time. And then I would find out that he liked me back, and we'd fade off happily into the sunset. Pfft. I was so naive.

If you wanna go OUT WITH HIM, doesn't that imply DATING? I think it only works one way, hun. I've DATED guys before, but have never actually been their GIRLFRIEND. [ aka GONE OUT WITH THEM. ] But I don't think you can be boyfriend / girlfriend and never go out and do anything. It makes for a weak relationship.

Don't have your friend ZAP him. It's a fun game, but it's an immature way to get into a relationship. Way to go with the creative thinking, though. :huh:

^Write it own your hand =D

You actually can be bf/gf without actually dating. My friend did that, but they broke up [ON MSN] cuz the guy's parents got mad.

BTW: cute =3

Awww. Jamie got kissed by a nice guy. <33

Go out with him.

I wish guys like this were more common.

Don't get me wrong, I love my guy friends. But as no more than guy friends. And the guys who aren't my friends and like me - well, they're not my friends for a reason. And that reason is they have no personality, or humour, or romanticness in their bodies.

And the guys who want to go out with me act all sweet and kind and protective in front of me. Then go and beat someone up or some crep like that.

He sounds like a keeper.

Only the best for my interweb buds.

I agree with Feebee and Esther.

No more needed to be said.

He keeps on calling me, but my parents don't know that he kissed me so I don't answer it. I texted him my email address and he can't text so he calls me-AGAIN and leaves a voice mail saying "Hey Jamie it's Zack Sorry I don't have an email address so call me back later alright bye". I feel really bad, but he can't text and doesn't have an email. Next time I go over my friends house or something I will probably call him.

So yeah, I feel bad but oh well.

I feel akward though because I still like a guy at my school. So I like two people.

Thanks everyone. I'll tell you more about it later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back