help me

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memetchitamagotchi

Reaction score
Ok, I have a boy friend. But I don't like him that much. I have a HUGE crush on my friend, Gary. I think he's cute, but I think he likes me back. He sits in my group in english. In science, he was collecting the magazines, and I handed him mine, and he put his hand around mine, and people started looking at us, so he took his hand off and carried on. (he forgot to collect my friends magazine XD) And in the hallway when we had the same specials, he'd walk with me. I don't know what to do. I'd rather go out with Gary, he's going out with one of my friends, and I need help!!! ;)

Hmmm..

I think you should just wait. He obviously likes you. -_-

Why did you say yes to that guy who wanted to be your boyfriend if you don't even like him? I wouldn't break up with him yet and cause drama. How "bad" is he, really? But seriously, don't ask Gary to be your boyfriend. Your current boyfriend might get mad and spread rumors about you. Especially secrets, that is, if you told him any.

i think you should go out with Gary Dump your boyfriens if you keep loooking at Gary and not him it is a sign that you should go out iwitn him. But I hope that you didn't tell him secrets and OMG your only 11 don't you have to be 13 to be on here and you have a bf already you shouldn't your not even in middle school

Well, don't dump your bf, then start going out with Gary, cause then you'll look like a you-know-what and hurt your old bf's feelings. Just keep things the way they are for now, because if you go out with your friend Gary, you'll be over in like a month, then you probably won't talk to each other again because it's awkward. If you really cherish the friendship, then just stay friends.

maybe you guys should all have a threesome :)

i think you should go out with Gary Dump your boyfriens if you keep loooking at Gary and not him it is a sign that you should go out iwitn him. But I hope that you didn't tell him secrets and OMG your only 11 don't you have to be 13 to be on here and you have a bf already you shouldn't your not even in middle school
Alot of young people have boyfriends these days. And hey, Im only 11 and Im in middle school. Although I dont have a boyfriend, but I think everyone should have a right to start having bf's/gf's whenever they like. Only when its really too early like 5 years old and 6 years old is when I get worried.

~illiey12~

maybe you guys should all have a threesome :)
lol yea. That would be...... funny. At my school, if we weren't joking, no one would think she's a *cough*, they'd all start doing it. She'd start a trend, lol.

um hello, She IS in middle school. dump ryan j.

But I'll break ryans heart. And but maybe we can still be friends though.... And yeah, I'm in middle school. DUH

But hannah, the cougars den thing is every other week on fridays, and ryan will want to dance with me and gary might too (unless miranda is there :) ) and I just don't know what to do. It's a hard decision... hannah, call me. we have to talk about this

in the meantime, all you ppl on tamatalk can help me XD

No you do NOT have to be 13 to get on here. Try to register and you'll see you don't have to be 13.

Pikachu Lover- thank you!!!! :furawatchi:

I still don't know what I should do. I'm focused on alot of other things.

Ryan wants to go out for pizza sometime from sunday to saturday next week!!! UH - OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Well, if you don't like ryan, maybe you could just break up with him. If your not happy with him, then you dont wanna be spending your time with him. Yes, you guys should still be friends. Go get pizza with him sometimes, but not as a date. If gary is showing effection for you, when you break up with ryan it will send i signal to gary saying that you like him more than ryan. Maybe it will give gary the courage to brake up with the girl hes dating. :( hope i helped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back