HELP! Please help me in my V4!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I got a petitchi.... or puchitchi, w/e you call it on my V4

I then got a gourmetchi, and I didn't want anymore meme family boys, so this is what i did to get universal.

--gave it training

--made sure it had only 1 happy heart and 1 hungry heart at all times.

--left it's poop, and only cleaned it once

and I got a gozarutchi :( :)

Hope this helps. :D

Also if you have a mizutamatchi, it can get into the Meme or Kutchi group,

to get into the meme group you need more artistic points, for kutchi you need more social points.

I know the games give out random skill points but you can help by feeding them foods that boost skill points.

--Intellectual-->Beef bowl

-->Omelet

-->White fish

--Artistic-->Cherry

-->Cupcake

-->donut

--Social-->Corn

-->Sandwich

. ! Roxygirl26 ! .

I always used to get MAME :) family. I think its just the way it is. Maybe if its on higher generations. you should mate it with lets say a KUCHI family. Might work, don't know. :(

your another unlucky tama master too im always inmeme family too except this gen. i have a universal by 99 lbs no games dont go to work and by feedinng it alot :D :D :D :) :D :D :wacko:

I have an ichigotchi, but it ended up as a Mametchi!!!

I really wanted to have a chamametchi when I had a girl, i got a ringotchi then a mimitchi!

I keepp getting mame family!!!

(I am very lucky, though) :(

I think if you're stuck with mizutamatchis, once you get a mizutamatchi, you should take PERFECT CARE of your tama so you will get young memetchi or gourmetchi, as opposed to ichigotchi or hinotamatchi. Then take perfect care up to adult and the baby of next generation. See if this results in a harutchi or puchitchi. Then take perfect care again to get mame family. By perfect care, i mean DO NOT LET MORE THAN ONE HEART DROP!

On the other hand, you could aim for mohitamatchi as a toddler, which may be easier to get. When your tama is a baby, neglect it like crazy. Let all the hearts run out, don't clean up poop right away, etc. Just make sure you care for it when it is sick, or it will die. You can occasionally feed it, play with it, just not too much, lest you get meme family AGAIN. Then give it average care up to toddler. Let 3 or 4 of the hearts run out at once, and 2 poops, then care for it. Again, don't let it get sick. You should then get either a young dorotchi, nikatchi, young kuchipatchi, or oniontchi. Then take good care of it (doesn't need to be perfect, but can be) and viola, kuchi family.

I am not 100% sure, but i suggest you try it.

Hope it works! :) :)

Chamametchi_Rules:

This is about v4 NOT music star. You cannot get mametchi from ichigotchi on a v4.

you shouldn't care about what tama you get. really. i just want them to live happily on earth.it may be exciting to get mametchi or kuromametchi. but it shouldnt really bother people to get the sam family.

------------------------------

I GOT KUROMAMETCHI NANANANANA!

Well, I have a Entama, or a Japanese v4, and you can get 3 different babies: Mame Family, Meme Family, or Kuchipa Family. It is supposed to depend on who you marry. I u have a mame characte and u marry a Meme, u will get a meme family baby. Vice Versa. If a meme marries a Kutchipa, u get a kutchipa baby. Vice Versa, and If u marry a kutchipa to a Mame, u get mame baby. Vice versa. Those are the only choices u get when the matchmaker comes. So that may be ur problem. I'm not sure!

Another way to stop your tamas from evolving into the meme family is to raise multiple characters on v4s and get them married. When they marry, their family's history will blend into the child's family history and most likely be in another family tree. You will also have a higher chance of getting universal characters, too.

Hope I Helped! ;) )))) ;)

AHA!!! I found out how to ALWAYS get harutchi or puchitchi (well, it worked for me...)

you will need to play games only to fill up happy hearts, NO SNACKS OR YOU MAY GET MOHITAMATCHI. when your tama's a baby, start by filling up its hearts, and then wait till it gets sick. cure it, clean up its poop and fill the hearts again. wait some more till it beeps for having empty hungry hearts and fill all hearts. soon it will start crying, praise it, clean its poop and fill the hearts. Do not care for it at all unless it beeps. ONLY WHEN IT BEEPS, GOT IT? Anyway, this worked everytime i've tried it, i highly recomment you try, too. you're welcome. ;)

HI. regarding your problem about always getting a meme generation family, unfortunatelly, I will advice you to reset your tama. when your tama is still a baby feed him/her only milk and omelet (never fish). you have to aim to raise its intelligence (pencil) points to get a MAME, and SOCIAL (flower) to get a kutchi. Ive done this a lot already and proved it.

omelet raises your intelligence twice (2)

when your in a childhood stage, you can already feed him/her a fish to raise his/her intelligence points by three (3).

(beef and ice cream raises intelligence points by one (1).

raising a social skill (flower),

sandwich and grapes increases it by one(1)

corn increases it by two (2)

and BANANA increases it by three (3)

**NOTE THAT YOU SHOULD CHECK HATES AND DISLIKES OF YOUR TAMA BEFORE FEEDING IT, ELSE IT WOULD CAUSE LOOSING HAPPINESS HEARTS.

I WILL POST AGAIN, ON HOW TO GET A CERTAIN ADULT. HOPE THIS WOULD HELP.

Last edited by a moderator:
GETTING A CERTAIN TAMAGOTCHI (on a MAME FAMILY)

MAMETCHI: (omelet - fave food; banana -dislike)

-your tama needs to be a boy

-raise its intelligence (pencil) points to 350; the other two (fashion and social) by atleast 50 points each.

Tip:

-always play the SHAPE Game when your tama is a teenager.

-Work (with turtlepedia as your teacher) *you should always get the pencil icon in this game

-take care of it, always fill its heart needs within 15 minutes of its call.

-never let it sleep with a poop on his side.

ANDROTCHI: (pasta - fave food; soda - dislike)

-raise its fashion (star) points to 350; the other two (intelligence and social) by atleast 50 points each.

Tip:

-always play the DANCE Game when your tama is a teenager.

ZUGYUTCHI: (pizza - fave food)

-raise its social (flower) points to 350; the other two (intelligence and fashion) by atleast 50 points each.

Tip:

-always play the FLAG Game when your tama is a teenager.

**note that any child could evolve to a certain family depending on its skill points,

Mame - intelligence

Meme - fashion

Kuchi - social

just be sure to raise its certain skill points before it turns to an adult or much better before becoming a teen.

just discipline it with a certain food diet. that will raise its specific skill point and watch the activity/game/work.

hope this helps.

Thanks for info guys! I will try to raise them in different ways but…
Today….. I’m soooo very-very disappointed about my Gourmetchi…. He is now evolved into…………………………… TOSAKATCHI!!! ****!!! MEME FAMILY AGAIN!!! I’m soooo very-very ANGRY!!! What the **** is this???!!! Why he did not turn into UNIVERSAL??! This is unexpected!!! Very disappointing! :angry:

My tama’s stats:

INT: 25

ART: 24

SOC: 18

67 total skill points (too low for me)

Training: full bars

Weight: 99 lb

Hunger & Happiness: full

Teacher: Ms. Flower

Job: NONE!

Character: TOSAKATCHI!!! <<<--- this is ******* ****!!! :angry:

Why he did not turn into UNIVERSAL??! WHY??? Low skill points and overweight = TOSAKATCHI??? OMG!!! MEME FAMILY AGAIN!!! I raised him differently than my previous tamas! I’m so ANGRY! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Today, he’s now VERY-VERY unhappy… I punished / tortured him many times until his all happy hearts are GONE! BWAHAHAHA!!! WHY YOU HAVE TURNED INTO TOSAKATCHI???!!! I’m not really evil or a bad tama owner… I’m just doing this because of disappointment. He looks pathetic jerk now! PATHETIC TOSAKATCHI! He got sick many times! *cries* :( I really don't want to kill him :( I’m still sympathetic… I’m sorry Fil… :(

Hunger: full

Happiness: EMPTY :(

I’m so VERY VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED!!! I'm already extremely FED UP and TIRED!!! :angry: :(
how old are you buddy?

maybe you need to take care of your tama and not kill it. good thing its virtual ehh? :(

I always get Meme family too, it's frustrating but there's nothing you can do about it.

Ps. Those 'low' skill points were actually quite high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back