HELP! Please help me in my V4!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to my tama tama facts the meme family group is the most common family group thats why :]

sadly the MEME family is the most common family on ver4 try o get more smart or kindess points and less style points B)

:wacko: memetchi7 :wacko:

I know..........I tried that but I kept getting Memetchi family and I am basically just ENOUGH of it. I had never been in the Kutchi family for as long as i had played. Sometimes Mametchi family. But NEVER Kutchi

Well, I saw something that said this....

harutchi- MAME, universal

puchitchi-mame, MEME, universal

mizutamatchi- MEME, universal

mohitamatchi- meme, KUCHI, universal

the capitalized one is the most common. meme is the most common. i'm not sure if this is completely correct, it's just what i remember. apparently the toddlers come randomly. i'll try to find out more.

i played jump rope about 5 times on my v.4 and got a puchitchi for the first time, then it evolved into a ringotchi and then a Mimitchi, i think it depends on the generations but try playing more games when its a toddler and see if that changes anything

Last edited by a moderator:
if you dont whant MEME then you have to improve all your skill's.

MEME is one of the most common family in v4

well on my v4 to get a mitzutamatchi take like average care to get a miztutamatchi to get a putchitchi witch im fed up with ( cuz its more likly to go to the meme family ) you need to take care of it not tooo good but like good care above average or take bad care of it i dont know how to get harutchi or that moehawk guy
2 get the Mohawk one feed the baby a meal when its hungry and when its happy points are low (like all gone) feed it a snack and thats how u get it

Ok, Mizutamatchi is kind of bad care because usually when I get Mizutamatchi's I just fill up the hearts and leave it. When i come back it's always a Mizutamatchi. Try good care, or excellent care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back