Help please.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

redtama

Reaction score
[SIZE=11pt]Okay heres my problem(Only if you are mature enough to read this!) : Today I was at lesson with Mr.Hanna, and I told him my Mouthpiece didn't fit in the reciever. He said we could look for some in the auditorium. The aduditorium was pitch black. So he flipped the light switch, and looked for a mouthpiece...And my grandma somehow came(She wasn't inside the auditorium but outside in the hallway). Guess what? Now she thinks he was trying to do something gross to me! She thought so because the lights were dim. But the doors were STILL open and the janitors were cleaning the rooms(Except auditorium). She said "I trusted him until now." Sometimes for Flute lesson it would be just me and mr.hanna, and she didn't care at all! I don't know how to tell him this w/o him getting mad at my grandma. I understand something COULD happen but nothing did! We just looked for a mouthpiece. Any suggestions? Thanks. [/SIZE]

I suggest you tell your grandma this isn't true, and then when your tell your teacher you can bring along her apologies.

Cheers

TamaSweetie

P.S. I know tons of flute players!

Wow... how..... akward. Wouldn't that be akward telling your teacher? But, I guess just do what TamaSweetie said.

I suggest you tell your grandma this isn't true, and then when your tell your teacher you can bring along her apologies.
Cheers

TamaSweetie

P.S. I know tons of flute players!
[SIZE=14pt]I told her, she said "I trusted this man, but now my trust is decreasing." I told her that me was just looking into the cabinets, she says: "What cabinets???" I tell her theres cabinets where mouthpieces,reeds and people's instruments(t-t) were. We were having a light convo. nothing else. And guess what? She says if next time he tries to bring me for something, she'll get him fired! [/SIZE]

I guess she has a right to be mad. A little bit. I mean, I know he's ALOT older than me,but he wouldn't do anything nasty to me, plus he has a wife and a baby, what would he want with me? And, I know older men/women who take advantage of a young kid, but I don't believe he's like that. And I can't bring her(Summer band is 10AM. She has work...But maybe afterschool).

At phobo:I guess so,

~RT

Ps:Thats cool ^.^ And sorry If I don't make sense...

Last edited by a moderator:
That is akward as they all said, but your grandma is just treying to protect you. At the same time she should believe you. I dont know what to say. i think maybe you should calmly tell her that he is just a teacher not a perverted guy in a dark alley. well, maybe dont say that but still make it clear he is just there to teach you how to pkay instuments

That is akward as they all said, but your grandma is just treying to protect you. At the same time she should believe you. I dont know what to say. i think maybe you should calmly tell her that he is just a teacher not a perverted guy in a dark alley. well, maybe dont say that but still make it clear he is just there to teach you how to pkay instuments
[SIZE=14pt]Sorry, I kind of giggled when you wrote "he's a teacher not a pervert in a dark alley.". Anyway, I told him this:[/SIZE]

"Hey Mr.H, you know what happened yesterday?" Mr.H:"What?" Me:"My grandma was kind of uncomfortable when it was just me and you in the auditorium.I don't know whats up w/ her. But I know your not the type to hurt someone." Mr.H:"Yeah.Okay, I'll call her" I told him not to. So I don't know. [Ps: Nobody was there so it was okay.]

[SIZE=10pt]Hmm... just calmly try to explain to your grandma that you were just looking for a mouthpiece. [/SIZE]

Ummm, if you don't mind me asking, why did your grandma suddenly show up at the auditorium? o_O Was she going to pick you up or something?

Anyway, I can't really think of anything else to tell you... so just talk to your grandma. Sorry I couldn't help much. ;)

[SIZE=11pt]Hmm... just calmly try to explain to your grandma that you were just looking for a mouthpiece. [/SIZE] 

Ummm, if you don't mind me asking, why did your grandma suddenly show up at the auditorium? o_O Was she going to pick you up or something?

Anyway, I can't really think of anything else to tell you... so just talk to your grandma. Sorry I couldn't help much. ;)
[SIZE=14pt]My grandma came too early.. xD She was supposed to pick me up and probably didn't see me in the room... [/SIZE]

I tried and tried and tried telling her, she just keeps thinking he was trying to do something against the law.(I know, gross yes??)

Oh wow. But you've talked to her before, and she still doesn't believe you? (Or trust your band teacher for that matter?)
[SIZE=14pt]She says she hardly trusts him anymore... [/SIZE]

She doesn't believe me at all, I told her that the lights were dim, but he was just looking for a mouthpiece...

you should tell your gramma wat really happened and then tell him this misunderstanding...
[SIZE=14pt]The thing is, he doesn't know what she thinks/thought. I just told him she was uncomfortable about that. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Wow. . That's like really awkward. I would never have the courage to say that to my band teacher! [/SIZE]

Why would she think that though? Maybe she's just being very protective, my gramma's like that, she wouldn't even let me ride in the front seat for awhile. .

I hope everything turns out good, weird situation.

~Loola~

[SIZE=12pt]Wow. . That's like really awkward. I would never have the courage to say that to my band teacher! [/SIZE]Why would she think that though? Maybe she's just being very protective, my gramma's like that, she wouldn't even let me ride in the front seat for awhile. .

I hope everything turns out good, weird situation.

~Loola~
[SIZE=14pt]I know... Very odd(I'm okay if people say that! It is a odd situation! =D) And when you say very protective, you mean VERY VERY VERY protective, she won't let me walk to school when my route would be 10 mins...(I live in a safe town). -___- I don't know why... She hasn't said anymore except "When he wants to help you in the auditorium, just say "No thanks, I'll stay here"" >_< What if I NEEDED to try the mouthpiece? What if it was/is too small or too large?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] Maybe eventually she will forget, just try not to like tell her about what you did with him and stuff if she's going to react like that! 0.o[/SIZE]

You could try just to pretend it never happened and tell her that you haven't done it again, if it's gonna worry her, just don't tell her if you do.

[SIZE=14pt]She says she hardly trusts him anymore... [/SIZE]She doesn't believe me at all, I told her that the lights were dim, but he was just looking for a mouthpiece...
[SIZE=9pt]... And she still doesn't believe you? Ohmigod. I'm sorry, but even if you have to tell your grandma a million times, she has to understand that it was just a mouthpiece! Tell her the whole story. I mean, about when you told Mr. Hanna you needed a mouthpiece and he suggested to look in the auditorium. If she still doesn't believe you, then I don't know what to do.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]... And she still doesn't believe you? Ohmigod. I'm sorry, but even if you have to tell your grandma a million times, she has to understand that it was just a mouthpiece! Tell her the whole story. I mean, about when you told Mr. Hanna you needed a mouthpiece and he suggested to look in the auditorium. If she still doesn't believe you, then I don't know what to do.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]she said he is stupid.. > : ( i'll just ignore her,now she says i have a crush on him and his wife will beat me up... O______________O [/SIZE]

No he won't get mad at your grandma. He's an adult he is mature enough to understand. Just tell him and have him like call her or something.

No he won't get mad at your grandma. He's an adult he is mature enough to understand. Just tell him and have him like call her or something.
[SIZE=15pt]He said he would, but I don't know if he called her yet. Oh and guess what! This is EVEN WORSE, My grandma said this: [/SIZE]

G:I'm still mad about this Mr.Hanna thing.

Me:It was just a mouthpiece,why would I lie?

G:Mr.Hanna is stupid( T_T)

Me:Do you think I'm lying??

G: He should have thought about what he was gonna do.

Me:Well he couldn't leave me by myself.

G:I talked to somebody about this, they say its VERY wrong.

Me:Who?

G:Somebody you don't know. And I know you have a crush on him(I don't O_____O) and his wife will beat you up(O.O)

Me:O_____________________________O [How stupid..]

.... o_O Why would she talk to somebody behind my back? This is Me and Mr.Hanna and her problem, not anybody else's, I hope she didn't tell my friends moms(Who are VERY protective of their children..)..... Or else they would've asked me tons of questions like a doctor.. Or Get him fired(The worse)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back