Help please.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk to Mr Hanna about it. This is my only suggestion. I have no other idea :huh:

I completely understand how you feel. If it was me I would have gone :eek: :) -_- :huh: :angry: :(

Poor Mr Hanna. I wish for the best.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I were you, I would be VERY peeved off. I would've shouted at her and yelled,

(Warning, big yeller here. T__T)

"WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM? WE WERE LOOKING FOR A STUPID MOUTHPIECE! WE WEREN'T DOING IT OR ANYTHING! YOU SHOULD BELIEVE ME! NOT TALK ABOUT MY BACK AND SAY I HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM AND HIS WIFE WILL BEAT ME UP! YOU ARE JUST LIKE THE GIRLS AT SCHOOL! SPREADNG LIES!" (Believe me, the girls are ultra ******* >__>)

Or, I'd calmly say all the stuff above except "WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?" That could cause alot of stress in your family.

~SG~

P.S = did you notice your grandma kept changing the subject when you said "DO YOU THINK I'M LYING?" She obviously thinks your are.

If I were you, I would be VERY peeved off. I would've shouted at her and yelled,
(Warning, big yeller here. T__T)

"WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM? WE WERE LOOKING FOR A STUPID MOUTHPIECE! WE WEREN'T DOING IT OR ANYTHING! YOU SHOULD BELIEVE ME! NOT TALK ABOUT MY BACK AND SAY I HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM AND HIS WIFE WILL BEAT ME UP! YOU ARE JUST LIKE THE GIRLS AT SCHOOL! SPREADNG LIES!" (Believe me, the girls are ultra ******* >__>)

Or, I'd calmly say all the stuff above except "WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?" That could cause alot of stress in your family.

~SG~

P.S = did you notice your grandma kept changing the subject when you said "DO YOU THINK I'M LYING?" She obviously thinks your are.
[SIZE=14pt]That part made me laugh.. xD (The yelling part.)[/SIZE]

Plus my grandma would get super pi**ed. xD

She probably does, she says " If your lying, you better speak up." Me: >___>

@Tama Sweetie: Okay. I'll try again... Now she says she come at random times! O________________________O thats pretty rude

@redtama: Keep in touch. You may PM me if you would like to, I will be here to support you with this issue. :furawatchi:

Another tip is: if you can't do much about it at the moment, leave it for now! (Pretend to) ignore it for a while and let your grandma forget about it. But make sure YOU don't. If something is wrong, you have to stand up for it, not go with the flow and not do anything about it.

@redtama: Keep in touch. You may PM me if you would like to, I will be here to support you with this issue. :lol: Another tip is: if you can't do much about it at the moment, leave it for now! (Pretend to) ignore it for a while and let your grandma forget about it. But make sure YOU don't. If something is wrong, you have to stand up for it, not go with the flow and not do anything about it.
[SIZE=14pt]Okay, thanks, she hasn't said anything else. Well not yet. [/SIZE]

She didn't say anything about Mr.Hanna either... =)

[SIZE=15pt]He said he would, but I don't know if he called her yet. Oh and guess what! This is EVEN WORSE, My grandma said this: [/SIZE]G:I'm still mad about this Mr.Hanna thing.

Me:It was just a mouthpiece,why would I lie?

G:1.) Mr.Hanna is stupid( T_T)

Me:Do you think I'm lying??

2.)G:  He should have thought about what he was gonna do.

Me:Well he couldn't leave me by myself.

3.)G:I talked to somebody about this, they say its VERY wrong.

Me:Who?

G:Somebody you don't know. And I know you have a crush on him(I don't O_____O) and his wife will beat you up(O.O)

Me:O_____________________________O [How stupid..]

.... o_O Why would she talk to somebody behind my back? This is Me and Mr.Hanna and her problem, not anybody else's, I hope she didn't tell my friends moms(Who are VERY protective of their children..)..... Or else they would've asked me tons of questions like a doctor.. Or Get him fired(The worse)...
Okay now I'm getting mad (lol I do that alot when I read about someone's situation) xD

Ever notice your grandma changes the subject whenever you say you weren't lying, like Surfer_girl said?

1.) Changed the subject! Why does she think he's stupid?

2.) Pssh, yeah, like he KNEW that your grandma was gonna show up out of the blue and take things the wrong way! He can't predict the future, and neither can you. He didn't know she was there.

3.) Why the heck would she talk to someone about this behind your back? It's not that big of a deal! You were just looking for a mouthpiece! No offense, but I think your grandma might be making this situation more dramatic than it is. Also, why would she bring up the crazy notion that you have a crush on him? Oh! Maybe your grandma has a crush on Mr. Hanna! Ooohhh, tell her that, see what happens. :D

Okay now I'm getting mad (lol I do that alot when I read about someone's situation) xD
Ever notice your grandma changes the subject whenever you say you weren't lying, like Surfer_girl said?

1.) Changed the subject! Why does she think he's stupid?

2.) Pssh, yeah, like he KNEW that your grandma was gonna show up out of the blue and take things the wrong way! He can't predict the future, and neither can you. He didn't know she was there.

3.) Why the heck would she talk to someone about this behind your back? It's not that big of a deal! You were just looking for a mouthpiece! No offense, but I think your grandma might be making this situation more dramatic than it is. Also, why would she bring up the crazy notion that you have a crush on him? Oh! Maybe your grandma has a crush on Mr. Hanna! Ooohhh, tell her that, see what happens. :D
[SIZE=14pt]1: She thinks he's stupid becuase "He let a little girl(I'm 12, not 6! -.- Eventhought 12 is a "tween" age but still..) into a dark room w/o lights(there were lights, but not in the foyer where the cabinets are)... -_______-"[/SIZE]

2:Agreed.. Actually, my sister checked on me, but grandma was out in the hallway.

3;I don't know who that person was! I hope it wasn't a family member or friend... Any ideas on who it could be

And oh god... She's a widow and she would tear my head off if I said that! She said he's handsome(See?)... I just like he becuase he's nice, I know I could never get married and have kids with him... xD She's just trying to add more stress to my life and even more to her's, she has more important things, like... oh I don't know...Caring for her 80 year old mom?

PS: She also said he was retarded! =(

[SIZE=14pt]And oh god... She's a widow and she would tear my head off if I said that! She said he's handsome(See?)... I just like he becuase he's nice, I know I could never get married and have kids with him... xD She's just trying to add more stress to my life and even more to her's, she has more important things, like... oh I don't know...Caring for her 80 year old mom? [/SIZE] 

PS: She also said he was retarded! =(
Haha, but you know she won't actually rip your head off! I honestly don't think she'll ground you (for a long time, anyway) if you told her that, either.

Yeah, that makes me kind of suspicious... she has an 80-year-old mom that she can take care of, and let's face it, people her age can use some caring for, right? So if she's going out of her way to make this big spiel about Mr. Hanna and you, then something must be going on... of course, it wouldn't hurt to talk to her again, this time about the "crush situation". :mellow:

Haha, but you know she won't actually rip your head off! I honestly don't think she'll ground you (for a long time, anyway) if you told her that, either.
Yeah, that makes me kind of suspicious... she has an 80-year-old mom that she can take care of, and let's face it, people her age can use some caring for, right? So if she's going out of her way to make this big spiel about Mr. Hanna and you, then something must be going on... of course, it wouldn't hurt to talk to her again, this time about the "crush situation". :rolleyes:
[SIZE=14pt]I know she wouldn't "Actually" tear my head off, she would be mad.[/SIZE]

She has other things to care about than this.... I'll try talking about it again.

O______O I just had a thought, redtama *don't kill me*, but what if your grandma is developing a psychological condition???

O______O I just had a thought, redtama *don't kill me*, but what if your grandma is developing a psychological condition???
[SIZE=14pt]Um... her husband aka grandpa died like.... 11 months ago? He died in October. I think she might, she didn't say anything yet. But wanna know something odd? She thinks I have a crush on him just becuase I think he's a tad bit handsome, and when my grandma and Mr.Hanna spoke was June, she thinks he's really handsome.. I don't LOVE him, I like him, as a teacher, everygirl probably will think a certain teacher is cute[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Um... her husband aka grandpa died like.... 11 months ago? He died in October. I think she might, she didn't say anything yet. But wanna know something odd? She thinks I have a crush on him just becuase I think he's a tad bit handsome, and when my grandma and Mr.Hanna spoke was June, she thinks he's really handsome.. I don't LOVE him, I like him, as a teacher, everygirl probably will think a certain teacher is cute[/SIZE]
See, you just gotta put two and two together. She thinks he's handsome, and she's single by the way, right? What if she's trying to make this whole spiel so she could talk to Mr. Hanna? Like, you told him about the situation, right? And he talked to your grandma, right? So if you take all the evidence....

Lol sorry I'm weird like that and go all out with these crazy notions. xD

See, you just gotta put two and two together. She thinks he's handsome, and she's single by the way, right? What if she's trying to make this whole spiel so she could talk to Mr. Hanna? Like, you told him about the situation, right? And he talked to your grandma, right? So if you take all the evidence....
Lol sorry I'm weird like that and go all out with these crazy notions. xD
[SIZE=14pt]He didn't talk to her. Yet. Or not that I know of. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]UPDATE:[/SIZE]

She hasn't asked me anything. Fortunately on Wednesday, she didn't come pick me up, I walked myself to the car. She didn't ask me anything. She didn't say anything. He didn't ask about my grandma... ( =] ) He's more curious about my new Trombone than my grandma! =^3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back