Help! Something happened!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you ever had your tama broken or something?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I don't know what happened

• I've had a glitch before

• What are you talking about?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine when, I accidently reset it and press download, after I do download they lose 1 training bar. Only on my v1. sometimes on my v2 and NEVER on my v3. <_<

Mine got scratched at the back.......in '05. You can still feel the scratches at the back now.....2 girls were playing with it and when I got it back it was badly scraped......the same one also had a 1 second trip underwater (my fault :) ).........maybe it liked it... :huh: Its a v1....

Tips: Doesn't want to connect? Keep it in the shade. The suns rays seem to be affecting the infra-red waves..So don't keep it in light!!!Fell into the water? If it was clear or not, although it could be in worse shape :angry: (rivers, streams etc. but I'm not sure about seas....tapwater should be okay also) let it dry and unscrew the back and take a tissue and VERY LIGHTLY dab at it. Take out the battery and dry it (tissue). Hope this helps!

1 day i put my tama in my secret hiding place.

then i locked my secret hiding place be 4 i went 2 school .

after school i walked back 2 my house and i found my TAMA ON THE DRIVEWAY and i knew it was my tama because my tama has bin though alot and i saw 1 of its scars on it

the screen was smashed and it almost fell apart :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :( :(

yes i had a glitch my tama wouldnt connect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:*(

uhh yeh my tama de evolved from a hanatchi to a young mimitchi aas a glitch.
Weird... but this is mega weird. Once, we had new CR2032 Batteries for our tamas, and we decied to dig in my sister's head & above deep closet, to find our old V1. It's name was Faith, a mamatchi. We put in the mew battery, only to find every time we tried to download it, IT WAS STILL AN EGG!!!!! :) :D

My tam got a glitch before and the screen blinked and flashed and my poor pochitchi and baby was gone for 3 hours then came back.. then it happened again after 5 hours :furawatchi: but now ive changed bateries on my 6th generation (pochitchi was 3) im happy now! :rolleyes:

:blink: My Bro Was Plying With His When He Was Outside (Please Note This Is A V1) On A Warm Day. Not TOO Hot So THe Tama Would Go Crazy But Not Too Cold Ether.Anyway, He Was Siting On The Steps While My OTHER Bro (They're Twins) Was Playing Road Hockey On The Road (No DUH!) And A Car Was Coming . He Stood Up To Yell To My OTHER Brother Who Was Facing The Oposite Direction And Couldn't See The Car Coming (Which He Did Secessfully) But As He Did So His Tamagotchi Fel Down The Steps!!! When He When To Pic It Up, There Was A Big Black Sploch On The Screen And His Tamagotchi Was Doplicated Into The Cracked Sections Of The Screen!!! :( ^_^

1 day i put my tama in my secret hiding place.
then i locked my secret hiding place be 4 i went 2 school .

after school i walked back 2 my house and i found my TAMA ON THE DRIVEWAY and i knew it was my tama because my tama has bin though alot and i saw 1 of its scars on it

the screen was smashed and it almost fell apart :( :( :( :( :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:
Omg! Did u ever figure out what had happened? :(

Weird... but this is mega weird. Once, we had new CR2032 Batteries for our tamas, and we decied to dig in my sister's head & above deep closet, to find our old V1. It's name was Faith, a mamatchi. We put in the new battery, only to find every time we tried to download it, IT WAS STILL AN EGG!!!!! :mellow: :mellow:
DUH! :mellow: ........maybe its becasue you never put the time on :mellow: ............if not. your tamagotchi is totally screwed :mellow: .

Yeah when I tried to connect with my freind, mine said away and it wasn't on my freind's and then it came back. :angry:

one day after gettin my V3 everytime i pressed the a button it would say sound? on off and then i reset it and when i pressed the b button to go to the download screen it woundnt let me download then it let me download then i went to play a game then when i was on the toilet icon it went to the sound screen again then it was fine after a bit

Weird... but this is mega weird. Once, we had new CR2032 Batteries for our tamas, and we decied to dig in my sister's head & above deep closet, to find our old V1. It's name was Faith, a mamatchi. We put in the new battery, only to find every time we tried to download it, IT WAS STILL AN EGG!!!!! :D :angry:
actually, you have to press B and then select reset or download.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back