Help! Something happened!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you ever had your tama broken or something?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I don't know what happened

• I've had a glitch before

• What are you talking about?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Technically, no, as I have never broken one, but I did manage to get one of the first versions of the US Connections that had a problem where the battery runs down in a week. :D

On my v2 One minute i had like 4 items and 638pts then i played bump won 40pts and it went up to 9999pts. Then I tried to connect it to my other V2 and it said sorry list full but it only had 3 friends and four items or so i thought. My items and my treats were filled with balls. I went through the list. It started at one and went up to 99. Then went past 99 and back to 1. All balls. Next it went 1 -9 and started going up like this:01 02 03 04 05 up to 50.

I couldn't figure out what had happened. I did everything i could think of i reset it about four times. I took out the battery and put it back in then downloaded it. but no change. Finally I took the whole thing apart and fiddled around. I couldn't debug because my tammy doesn't have the debug panel. then i reset it and its right again now.

On my v2 One minute i had like 4 items and 638pts then i played bump won 40pts and it went up to 9999pts. Then I tried to connect it to my other V2 and it said sorry list full but it only had 3 friends and four items or so i thought. My items and my treats were filled with balls. I went through the list. It started at one and went up to 99. Then went past 99 and back to 1. All balls. Next it went 1 -9 and started going up like this:01 02 03 04 05 up to 50.
I couldn't figure out what had happened. I did everything i could think of i reset it about four times. I took out the battery and put it back in then downloaded it. but no change. Finally I took the whole thing apart and fiddled around. I couldn't debug because my tammy doesn't have the debug panel. then i reset it and its right again now.
Please dont bump up old topics >.< Can a guide please close this?

My second V1 broke cuz I debbuged it to many times and all didnt work so then every time I press the C button it called me. My dad tried to fix it but the reset button rolled out and couldn't find it. :angry: :angry:

And also the screen blurred and the egg looked sorta like the one in my avatar. Now it doesn't even work when the battery is in. I tried erasing the debug thing and nothing worked, now my tama is totally broken. :wacko:

MY SOUND DOESNT WORK EVEN IF I PUT IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :rolleyes: :huh: (Im never gonna hear those cute lil beeps again!!) :( :( :D :D

Once I dropped my tama into water. It never worked again. But I got a new one.

Well if you have a glitch, you can try:

:furawatchi: Reseting it

:mellow: Downloading it

:angry: Putting in new batteries

If you dropped your tamagotchi in water or any other liquid, you can try:

:angry: Letting it airdry

:angry: Replacing the battery

:angry: Opening it up so you can empty out any water

Hope this helps anybody who is stuck!

Yes, i have a glitch right now. It won't show family history. It's anoying and it's on G2

nothing has really gone wrng with mine.exept once theese two lines went across the

screen when i tried to reset it. but it dissapeared lke............ 3 seconds later :D :D :D :D :( :( :( :( :p

Last edited by a moderator:
if one of the guys in my class threw mine across the road id start strangling them! and smacking their head against the ground id get my tama and then laugh and run lolz thats what i would do. :(

once my tama had a battery replaced and the battery was too skinny and it would swirl around and i didnt no that till i reset it and the egg looked deformed so i put a peice of paper on top and put some around the edges and it was fine! :(

yah my sis was playing with her old one (this was a year or less ago) and she put it down and her friend picked it up and accidently dropped it in the pool. my sis was crying cuz it was her only tama but we let it dry but a few hours i tried to see if it was ok but it started doing crazy things so i put it down and the next day or 2 it was fine!

WARNING: do NOT blow dry your tama because the circuts will go bad. so yah! :(

Wat happened to me was all of the sudden the sound went wacky it sounded like wene you play flag wene you get it right every time I moved to a icon so I just toke it apart and put it back and it worked again

p.s. bump sounded wacky :unsure: :D :furawatchi: :) :wacko: ;) B) :hitodetchi:

On my V2, all of my Items turn into bouncy balls and mine was an adult, so he could not use any! :D Also recently on my V3, my Parent List dissapeared! :D

(I was looking through pages and found this so.... yeah.)
My Tama's buttons fell out.
Please... no bumping. Unless the guides say it can stay open, because the last post was in April.

Actually... this topic made me laugh. I look like an idiot from way back then... wow...

Please... no bumping. Unless the guides say it can stay open, because the last post was in April.
Actually... this topic made me laugh. I look like an idiot from way back then... wow...
You do? I don't think you looked like an idiot. Because all people make mistakes. :) Actually some more than others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back