Help! Something happened!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you ever had your tama broken or something?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I don't know what happened

• I've had a glitch before

• What are you talking about?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
long ago.... i was little i gave mine a bath and broke it xl

Once my tama reset and so did my sister's tama.
When I said mine reset, I meant to say that it reset and I did'nt press the reset button.

Once a long time ago, I was talking a picture of my Floppy Frog (Giga Pets) and the flash made the frog reset! It was twenty-something years old!! I was so mad. The same thing hasn't happened since.

Aubrey

my version 1 sometimes resets itself, and earlier i couldn't get my v1 and v2 to connect (both just kept saying 'fail', although i've connected them many times before and since) and i can't get the shop keeper to look shocked! (although i think thats more my problem not a glitch!)

When I said mine reset, I meant to say that it reset and I did'nt press the reset button.
MY TAM HAD THAT GLITCH TOO!

one day... i looked at my little precious mimitchi, and there....

an egg stood!!!!!!!!!!! :D B)

i was so afraid! i was on 8th generation!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I selected 'download' and shiro(my tama) was there with her baby! (the baby had always been there coz of the match maker)

this happened again! and it continued on for 4generations!

ussaly when i was in my teens ( i had continuously got itchigotchi)

but it stopped on the 13th gen. :D yay!

I did a post+a poll on the subject! Anyway i got some helpful

advice! ;)

well you guys are lucky my v1 fell out of my hand and the other one hit it and the screen broke so what do i do i mean is ther someone to fix it? email me at [email protected] :p

Last edited by a moderator:
One time I had a v2 when they were in stock, and I like throwing my tamas in the air. I threw my only tam up in the air and then i heard this loud BANG and i looked at my tam and it had this huge black think all over it. I had to throw it away, as i could no longer see the screen.

Well, once my sis bit a button of my V1 and I threw it away, she was 10 uears old at the time, not a big deal as I had a V2 :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Once after school my little brother came up to me and told me that the buttons stopped working on his tamagotchi. I wasn't impressed, it's a fairly common giltch, so I just pressed the reset button to see if that migh fix it. It didn't, buttons B and C still didn't respond, but I pressed button A and the SOUND? screen came up as if I had just pressed A and C together to turn the sound off. Then I couldn't use any buttons. It seemed as if all hope was lost but ME TO THE RESCUE! I just opened it up and adjusted the battery and all was well. I was even able to save my little bro's Hanatchi! However, the C button isn't as responsive as it used to be (you have to press hard to get it to work.) Not a big deal though :angry: . That was weird :angry:
yep, that happened to me aswell, another way to fix it is to leave it for a long time. except that ALL buttons stopped working when i was in ur situation. my mimitchi was saved and ALL buttons were working agen without a problem..

HapPy HAlLoWeEn TAmA FanS!

BE A DEVILGOTCHI

a couple days ago my tama just went away and this thing started to flash the picture looked like a battery and behind it was an "X" so i reset it and pressed the b button and pressed download and my tama came back <_<

A twit at my school was trying to hold me hostage in a play park but I wouldn`t sit down so he grabbed it out my hand and threw it across the road.Luckily there was no cars coming so my tama was saved.But the worst thing about it was it was the day after I got it.There were loads of scratches on it but it is fine now.

That boy on the other hand,what an evil person.I have a right mind to go and do that to his tama! :D :wacko:
Yeah go get him girl! ^_^ :unsure: I am glad no cars were coming!

once i drop my tama in water... :mellow: :) :D but after the night of being haywire, it worked again. :D :D :D it's just that the wallpaper got cringcled

:huh: 2 of my v2 tamtam's screens messed up and got blury, and then the batteries ran out really fast on both of them then I was playing with the insides of them (it was fun :furawatchi: ) and it froze but then it unfroze, then I allmost cracked my head open and when I did, at the same time I fell on the tamtam v1 and it showed the batery sighn but it wasn't flashing...it was just still..., and theeeen, my tamtams that were debugged went to sleep with there baby, it would just freeze so i reset and downloaded it and it was back to normal!!! :furawatchi:
YIKES! YOu almost cracked your head opened? How? Sorry to hear it! I'm glad you did'nt get hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back