Help! Something happened!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you ever had your tama broken or something?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I don't know what happened

• I've had a glitch before

• What are you talking about?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
my tama was a starfish and when it changed it was ababy again B) :unsure: :wacko:

yeah, but it was my first one....a version 1....
my tama just turned into a hitodetchi but now its like Sleeping Beauty gota sleep forever it s not waking up whats wrong did it die when it was asleep so now its dead and it will look like its sleeping???????

My sis's tama is out of batteries. I don't really know what happened. The screen just flashes with a cross mark on top of a picture that looks like a battery. I don't even know if I have the kind of batteries a tama needs! :angry:

one time my sister got my tama and took it to a creek behind my house and almost dropped it in the creek whem DU DU DUUUU! i came to the rescue and saved it but i hit my hed on a rock adn got wet!

well, umm, sorta.
read my siggy. the part where it says 'Generation:'

*goes and updates siggy*
oooooooooo can u tell us pweeese???????????????????pwetty pweeeeeese???? with sugar on top????????pweeese??

anyway, when my tama had a low battery, it started to do a bepopin noise. a low one that carrys on.

So, i banged it on the table (naughty me! :D ) and then all weird liney things all short and long and curvey. it dimly was beepin...

WEIRD!! HAPPEND 2 U???!!!?!!?

My brother pulled out his a button on his tamagotchi version1 and his battery ran out so when we got him a new battery.....................when he pressed C it thought itwas turning off the sound. It was sooooooooo weird but he can't play with it anymore but if somebody has the Bandai company number please send it to me pleaseeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Love,

Tamalover4295 :D :D

boo hoo!! my tamagotchi started to flash then stopped working...I took

the battery out and it reset itself :D that is soooo not fair!! :D

Nothing has happened to mine but my 2nd tama has a problem . its really sensitive to water and cold.

i have some advice

1 if your tama gets dropped in snow or its really cold outside and all the icons light up the way it does if you keep pressing the a button really fast take your mittens off and put your tama in it don't let any air come in for 20 min or more it should be fine.

2 if some of the icons disappear cause its raining hold it in your hands for 10 min they should come back

yea one time the battery ran off my tamagotchi so i pressed reset and the screen got all black and i had a masktchi :ph34r: and the head was were the feet were, and the feet were where the arms were supposed to be. you couldnt even see the head. i left it alone for a while and it turned back to normal. weird :huh:

.....dont hate me cause im beautiful, hate me cause your boyfriend thinks i am....... :D

my little sis drooled on my bros tama and it went MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!! eventually it dried and the tama had evolved into a whalechi. the c button is still a little slow but the tama is fine :D
that happened to me once. I was splashing in water with my tamagotchi around my neck

and it went into the water!! It went: beeeeep, beep, beep,beep,eep,beep , beeep, beeep!

When I tried pressing the button it said SOUND. But it's fine now. My battery went out before but I pressed reset then download.

my sister's tamagotchi was an adult and when i looked at it's age it was 2 years old!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: i don't know what happened!!
Well, that happens if the battery dies alot. :rolleyes: I had that problem, and my tama evolved at ZERO years old! :unsure:

My tama once got wet and did not let me use any of the buttons. And once my tama evolved at age one.

My friends tama got frozen and would not work! The poo that it had was all wierd, and the tama was still!

My tamas buttons on my version2s keep falling out and...

ONCE I CHECKED ON MY TAMA AND THE SCREEN WAS BLACK AND MY TAMA WAS ALL STILL WHEN IT WAS THE BATTERYS FAULT!

:angry: My tama was an :angry: .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back