Help! Something happened!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you ever had your tama broken or something?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I don't know what happened

• I've had a glitch before

• What are you talking about?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i had a glitch when my 2 tamas made a baby and instead of the father ( on the girl one ) its was the baby!!!! the father one was ok but i connected after that and it disappeared. it was freaky and dat was the only glitch i had in my tamas life

oh one time my tamas were mating, and right after the part where they shake their heads, the boy tama went up, but then my other one dissapeared and the battery sign came!! So I was freaking out. Then the boy came back waiting for the babies like it would normally, and the baby came like normal, and everything was normal. But it's funny cuz my tama got the baby out of no where!!! Then when I replaced the battery on the other one, it had no baby!! So there was only one baby in the litter.

i had six tamas until this morning. i broke my version 1 (which i can never get replaced.) debugging it.
debugging? what is that? I have heard of it but...

it's where you take apart the tama, go to the circuitry and scratch lead on a part, then reset your tama and you can choose any tama you want to have, along with some mystery characters :D

It usually leaves a lot of glitches varrying from who debugged it, what tama, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing bad has really every happened to any of my Tamas. But, one time, I was eating dinner while playing a game with my V1, and I dropped it into my glass of milk :D . Luckily, it was ok :furawatchi: .

yea, i tried 2 debug my v2. broke, of course. and then my red v2 stoped and the screen went black and then i reset it with a pencil and then i got home and foung the lead in there and then it went back to normal. but the wierdest part as, it's name as chinese!! not that it's bad or anything.......

Once my friend got a boy, but forgot the gender, so accidentally named it a girl name. She named it Daria or something, but when she checked the name, it was David!

Hello:

Buttons A and B fell out and are not working. How can I fix this problem? Thanking you in advance.

Its never happened to me before. The only thing cool that my tamagotchi does is play with her costume.

i droped mine in the water,and it was allright for a while.when i went to check on it all the little digits on the top of the screen went wre going bold as if you wre trying to select it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and when i pressed the a button sound on off apeard and the same thing happend when i pressed b and c!

I have two tamagotchis and when I scroll around the icons, the attention light doesn't work. It only works when my tamas want attention. But I just scroll on it, the light won't work. Is this normal??

(my does that attention light thing too so i think its normal so you know when they need attention)

once i was sitting on a bence with my friend and we were connecting and then all of the sudden the first button keep getting pushed like it was stuck... it is hard to explain but like all of the top and bottom icons keep flashing or getting scrolled through. So i tried downloading it. didnt work. told my dad. he didnt know. it was time to leave. so i found a push pin in the car and i stuck it thought the middle of the putton and tried to pull it button out (not like rip the button out , just pull it out enought so if it was stuck it would pop out of being stuck) it work most of the way home except for a few times were the pust pin got bumped. we got hame. i replaced to battery with a new one and it still keep flashing. i got really mad. so mad thaat i threw the tama and it his my bedroom wall. when i picked it up, it worked like a regular tama! lol! i still dont know why it happened! :unsure: ps the one it happened to is currently on the 10th generation!!!!! :ph34r:

at school i was at the library and my tamagotchi was in my desk and the sonnd was off and when i got back everyone said my tamas where beeping and someone yelled "its a tamagotchi!!" but my teachers duaghter has one so she under stood (phew) and someone had to puase it

I scrached my screan when I was juping on a trampolin and mine bloue up and I mean really it woudent stop moving and then it exploted it was sooooooo stange it hasent don it sense but it was kida scary then the batory died after isent that wierd

Good Advice for Winter: Cold weather can really mess with electronics such as tamas and their batteries. Keep them warm in their own little pouches. If it gets below zero, either don't take them outside, or put them in a place where your body heat can reach them such as a sweater or pants pocket.
This one has gotten me many times. Keep it out of the sun too

Also, if you have your tama hanging around your neck, washing your hands could be dangerous to your tama. If your necklace is too long, in can get under the water faucet and get wet. So either:

A ) Use waterless hand sanitizer when wearing your tama.

B ) To check your necklace length, bend over your bathroom sink as if to wash your hands but don't turn on the water. If your tama gets under the faucet or too close to it, consider shortening your necklace or getting a new one. Also, don't put your tama on a little silver or gold chain, because they break easily!

I'd still have my P/2 if someone warned me about this when I was 12.
When i was on holiday in finland(REALLY REALLY COLD!AVERAGE TEMPRUATURE IS ABOUT -10!!!!!!!)Everytime i took it out it dissapeared...my dad told me that it was somthing to do with the tempreture and when i warmed it up it was ok. :hitodetchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back