Help! Something happened!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you ever had your tama broken or something?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I don't know what happened

• I've had a glitch before

• What are you talking about?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year, my V1 battery went dead. But it was not normaly what happends. My friend hit a button and it would make different noises if you pressed a button. It was extremelu wierd.

I have a connection V1 and its hopeless. lol I accidentally dropped it on the floor and it was fine. The next morning there was a big black blob in the middle of the screen from the top to the bottom. Then I bought a new one which I stupidly lost in a Limited Too dressing room the same week I bought it! ;) I havn't lost or broken my V2 YET lol because I have a hair stretchy in the key ring so it always stays on my wrist until the stretchy breaks! That has only happened once and it was after I had taken the tama off of it. o_O *mourns for both V1's* I miss them. :mellow: x3

Also, a friend taught me this. If your tama's battery is dead, rub it on carpet with ur shoe or ur hand until it gets REALLY warm. Then put it back into the tama. It should work for a bi but after a while or a day or so the battery will die again x3 lol

A twit at my school was trying to hold me hostage in a play park but I wouldn`t sit down so he grabbed it out my hand and threw it across the road.Luckily there was no cars coming so my tama was saved.But the worst thing about it was it was the day after I got it.There were loads of scratches on it but it is fine now.

That boy on the other hand,what an evil person.I have a right mind to go and do that to his tama! ;) :mellow:
Woah! He is evil! That's never happened to me before, but...but...My tamas have almost gotten stolen loads of times!

Anyone want to buy a tama? 2? I have 2 that I have nothing to do with... I'm basically done with tamas, but not tamatalk.

how to get guyz who are evil [no offence if ur a boy and reading this] to stop touching ur tama!

simply... use a little clear glitter nail polish on ur tama!

tell them openly..

it is actually quite amusing to see the evil pplz faces..

if you do it right it prevents scratches too!

it lowers chances of it getting stolen :furawatchi: or damaged and thats a very good thing.

even better write your initials on back in glittery nail polish, that way everybody can tell it's yours so if it gets stolen you can prove to the teacher or your parents or whatever that it's yours and they will make the person give it back.

I tried to Debug my V2. So, I tried to get the 4 Screws out with a Small Screw; Nothing. So I put the Battery in and then it beeped really long and the Egg was frozen. So I had to take out he battery again. Is this a Glitch or did I put the Battery in the wrong way?

Once I dropped my tama in the snow Xo so I kneeled down and started digging for it. I found it, covered in snow (which was melting so I was freaking out because it might melt into the circuitry), but luckily I wiped it off with my trusty scarf and nothing was wrong with it, although I think it might be sensitive to cold now, more than my other one at least..

Weird! I debugged mine once, and my friend also debugged hers once, but she accidentally broke one of the sound wires, so her tama no longer had sound..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back