HELP! Using Presents

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatty

Reaction score
Hey! ;) Whats up.. This is my first entry on TamaTalk.. But I had a question.. I just gott my V2, 2 days ago.. And I put in all the codes and I gott all the things that I need.. But I was wondering.. How can my Tamagotchi wear his costume and how can he play with his stuffed panda.. I can feed them tha foods, but they can't play with his things.. Help me please :huh:

Well, it isn't a toy it is a costume! When your tama is an adult put it on him or her and they will look like that! Was that your question if not tell me in pm or something!

i don'tnow how to use the codes , but i do know that you can only take the suit off at the time s/he goes to bed :D :D

I will help you!

You will have to wait until it is an adult!

I know loads of stuff, I have 5 tamagotchis!

:huh:

I wondered with my tamagotchi, but then, when it was an adult, it could use the item!

da codes are a combination of buttons in shop

go 2 da codes section to find em

hi :( .i no how you costume can go off and on.to put it on you go to the games :p then you go to items :) you look for the costume and when you find it you you push button b (middle) and its on. :D to take it off you have to put your tamagotchi to bed he or she never wears it to bed. :p

how do you no whats gona go in your shop nexts. or what can go in your shop and how much is it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back