Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's real but take it back to the store and exchange it.

That's not normal what ur tama is doing.

maybe its a fake tamagotchi or its a vicous cold-blooded predidor that eats is loveing and careing owner...
[SIZE=14pt]Okay......that's werid... :p [/SIZE]

Any way I found this tama on a few websites it's a unknown charater, like the cow thing with no name.

I checked everything so it's definitly not a fake...

Maybe I should e-mail Ban-Dai they should tell me what's wrong...

In the mean time, if anyone knows anything about this please PM me, okay? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Fallen,how come you always write with big letters?Back to the subject,yes,it can be a fake tamagotchi or you should try reseting.If it's hungry and it doesn't want a meal,you should put in in a time-out.It should teach it a lesson and raise it's disipline.If it still doesn't work,it is fake or it is not normal. :D

That's wierd... :D ....maybe it is a fake. What store did you get it from?

[SIZE=14pt]Please, you guys just wait may be it's back to normal just let me wait till the next generation if it does it again I will return it or restart it, okay? :huh: [/SIZE]

r u sure its not tryin to give u somethin?

once i had a kuchipatchi then it came up to the screen

looking like it was going to munch on the screen.

but then it gave me a flower!

maybe it was tryin to be nice to ya.

tell me more about that tamaand i might be able to answer your question

when tamagotchis come to be adults they will come to the front of the sreen and do something that possibly could look like its try to eat you :D

Initially Fallen wasn't able to even check the stats of her tama when it was doing th carnivore thing. It sounds like something has malfunctioned but it may be fixed now.

The tamgotchi Fallen has is a really one however it should not have evolved from toddler to adult in the space of 24hrs or evole because it got disciplined! :S

FALLEN: The little angel character you have... its favourite food is a flower drink which you can buy from the shop!

[SIZE=14pt]Thanks Bell Sprout, after I gave it a flower drink from the shop. And then it started to eat again. :D So, I guess it's over with, it's fixed. If anything different happens in the next generation I will write it down here, okay? :unsure: [/SIZE]

Bye, for now!!!

Fallen

P.S. If anybody knows what my tama is please write it here. :angry:

Not a problem! I am glad to hear everything is fixed! :unsure: Hopefully your next generation will be okay too!

We will just have to wait for Bandai to release tamagotchi characters on their website before we know what you tama is... yours and a few others! :D

Good luck! :angry:

sounds bad . I know! there are only 5 ideas 1. dicapline it. 2.give it a stoumachace feed it too much food. 3.turn off da light . 4.reset it.and last but not least 5.replace it

I had that character. It sounds like it's a normal animation that got stuck in one position. It sounds a LOT like the adult thing. It could be a trick Bandai played, and released a "trick" v2. My only tamagotchi is a v2, i don't know what to do. All I can think of is that you know when computers have too m uch stuff on them, they stay on the same screen for a long time, then finally say "this program is not responding" Ask Admin, maybe s/he will know what to do. (MAYBE IT'S A SUPER RARE CODE!)

Love from SamaTama

[SIZE=14pt]Ummm....Hello....somthing a little werid happened when I changed the batteries on my V2 today.....MY PUCHITCHI IS STUCK BETWEEN THE CLOCK AND THE TAMAGOTCHI SCREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

P.S. THE BUTTONS WON'T WORK............AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back