Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=14pt]Ummm....Hello....somthing a little werid happened when I changed the batteries on my V2 today.....MY PUCHITCHI IS STUCK BETWEEN THE CLOCK AND THE TAMAGOTCHI SCREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE] 

P.S. THE BUTTONS WON'T WORK............AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!
Restart it and download it!It says so in the instruction sheet!

i had the same problem i am sorryi lost my beloved tama and i miss it but i had to get a new 1 so face the facts im not trying to be rude but what would yu rather do get a new working tama or keep a broken 1 that cant even play with?drop me a message if u figgure out what u want to do!!love emmaleigh

[SIZE=14pt]Ummm....Hello....somthing a little werid happened when I changed the batteries on my V2 today.....MY PUCHITCHI IS STUCK BETWEEN THE CLOCK AND THE TAMAGOTCHI SCREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE] 

P.S. THE BUTTONS WON'T WORK............AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!
perhaps u didnt put the batterys in right the batterys r moving around or ur tama maybe broken

:rolleyes: my gosh it broke again sorry but i REALLY think you shound get a new one

:wacko: one thing though [SIZE=14pt]DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT BANG IT ONE ANYTHING THIS ACTION MAY CAUSE YOUR PROBLEM TO BECOME WORSE[/SIZE]

:rolleyes: my gosh it broke again sorry but i REALLY think you shound get a new one :wacko: one thing though [SIZE=14pt]DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT BANG IT ONE ANYTHING THIS ACTION MAY CAUSE YOUR PROBLEM TO BECOME WORSE[/SIZE]
i agree

can u show us wat ur tamalooks like cos when i went on tht thing which was suposed 2 hav a picture it sed not found.

maybe ur tama just frozzen?

[SIZE=14pt]I finally restarted it...and the screen was kindda...worse.[/SIZE]

The screen and icons turned completly black.

And a neverending beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep, came out of it.

I was so, sad I threw it.And it fell apart.

That's when I saw a piece of paper in it saying, "Johnny was here! :mimitchi: " then I found out the problem. MY STUPID LITTLE BROTHER PUT A PIECE OF PAPER IN IT, WHEN I WASN'T LOOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, I returned it. And got a prettier color, pink tropical flowers!!!

So, after I sreamed at brother at the top of my lungs, I played with tama.

And here I am with a Marumimitchi named Sara.

:ph34r: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: I love Happy Endings! :kuribotchi: :furawatchi: :mametchi:

That is so hilarious!!! :eek: anyway, did u give it something it dont like? 4 example, ichigotchis:ichigotchi:hate fish, memetchis hate shrimp... :eek: what tama is it and what did u feed it? if it was a baby, did u feed it crab? if u did... BIG MISTAKE. :eek: hope ur furawatchi isnt addicted 2 cannabalism :huh:

:) tama master Sarah :eek:

wat is the flower? is it the flower drink? is ur tama a v2?

connex or connec?

try 2 get another pic on plz cos the 1 u put on the topic dosant work

:hitodetchi: :D :D :lol: ;) :ph34r: :puroperatchi: :D :D :furawatchi: :kuribotchi: :ph34r:

wat is the flower? is it the flower drink? is ur tama a v2?
connex or connec?

try 2 get another pic on plz cos the 1 u put on the topic dosant work
Your 1st Question: I don't know what you mean. :(

Your 2nd Question: Yes, It is a V2. :blink:

Your 3rd Question: Connection. :D

Your 4th Question: Oh, okay, here's the picture. It's the one that looks like a butterfly. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back