Help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard8777

Reaction score
Okay,im 12,in 7th grade. There's this girl in my class that both me and my best friend really like. The problem is, i never get a chance to talk to her or anything. The only time we ever have a chance to talk is during Social Studies, but i can never think of anyway to start a conversaion with her// :( I'm also worried that if i ask her out and go out with her. my best friend will be mad at me//

First; i need advice on how to start a conversation with her.

2nd; What do you think anbout my best friend there//

-Richard8777

1.) Start by saying 'Hi' and stuff like her life, for example, if she has any brothers or sisters or if she likes the 7th grade.

2.) Well... if your friend gets mad then he's really not a good friend, he should be at least happy for you.

first of all tell that girl how u fell tell her that u like her. maybe she doesnt know u like her so she doesnt tell u that she likes u. u never know. if u r really shy & u dont want to tell her send her a letter. u dont have to talk to her in order 2 communicate. u can smile at her or say a simple word just like hi! if she doesnt want 2 go out with u just act nomal and dont begg her just tell her 2 be friends so u can get time 2 know her

thats da best i could think of

Chances are if you 'ask her out' or 'share your feelings' that relationship will just turn sour anyways. Is your best friend worth that crush that you may only like for a little bit? Personaly, I would think not, but if you want to, your choice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just start by saying "Hello." Then ask her about herself, like her hobbies, ect.

As for your friend, I can't help you there.

♥CT

First off, don't be scared to start a conversation with her. :( Start off with something simple, like 'Hey, how are you doing?' Don't automatically 'cling' to her, as that would probably freak her out. Just do a casual 'Hello' as you walk by, just as you would do to anybody else. Smile at her whenever she walks by, and more than likely she will get the message after a while.

As for going out with her, think about it. Crushes come and go, but friends are forever. :eek: I would'nt risk it. You both can equally crush on her, but making a move would'nt be good for the friendship. Stay friends with the girl. That's all you truly need to do in this situation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chances are if you 'ask her out' or 'share your feelings' that relationship will just turn sour anyways. Is your best friend worth that crush that you may only like for a little bit? Personaly, I would think not, but if you want to, your choice.
Much agreement from me. =]

just wondering whats her name (u dont have to answer that :( )

just wondering whats her name (u dont have to answer that :( )
Her names Ashlyn//

Thanks for all the advice,i'll just say act normal on monday,put some of the advice to use :(

well i would say that if he really was ur friend and if u askedthis grl out.. then he should except that u like her and just get over it! if u like her dont heisitate..ask her out! :angry:

Just talk to her, most girls get exctited when they start talking to guys. If you get butterflies in your stomach, try talking to her as a friend, you know? It's a bit hard to explain. Umm... just talk about general stuff. Do you know much about her? Ask her what she likes and what her hobbies are. Get to know her a bit more and start getting closer like a really good friend. It is possible to have a really good friend of the opposite gender. Two of my 3 best friends are guys, and one of them I have a crush on. If the girl starts staring and smiling at you then there is a good chance she likes you. If you let her get to know you more, she might want to be more than friends. Most guys that girls get close to they fall in love with easily.

About your friend, you can win the girl because I am sure you have more guts than him. You can do it! Don't try to rush yourself though, it could wreck things.

i got a simalar problem. My Bffl is being threatend to be punched because this crazy girl likes her bf....a lot and knew him a lot more. i explained to this girl that he is just a boy but its not working.....ahh help! my friend and i do not like this girl because of what she did to my bffl..swear.....pushing and screaming

Your problem.....your friend might flirt and get attached to this girl...so hurry!

Erm.....what if the girl dumps him, that means he'll have no one :angry:
Really it's all up to the guy. If he does successfully begin to date this girl, he should have a long talk with his best friend about it. Despite some belief, you can have your best friend and significant other too in your life :(

First of all,thanks for all the advice :( I said hi in Social Studies,and then we got into a conversation how it sucks how basiccly noone else in our class likes pokemon :angry: We're friends now,and we sit tgether at lunch sometimes.

As for my best friend,he got a girlfriend on wednesday,so he says he doesn't like Ashlyn anymore :(

Same happend to me.

Try to let your best friend and you ALL of you be friends

I really do think theres no point fight over her. If you ask her out it will also end badly. She will say no or she might say yes and you might lose your bestfriends. Theres honestly no point if its going to turn out bad.

+Sammie

I don't think telling her straight away wuld be a good plan because that will just shock her. I mean, wouldn't yoy be a bit surprised if a person you didn't know too well just started pouring their heart out at you? Just start simply by saying "hi" or maybe "accidentally" leave your rubber at home and ask to borrow hers. That way you'll be able to talk to her (I know it isn't much of a conversation but it is something, right?) Small things can always lead to bigger things. Just after asking to borrow something of hers could lead to conversations. :D

Well good luck!

Okay,im 12,in 7th grade. There's this girl in my class that both me and my best friend really like. The problem is, i never get a chance to talk to her or anything. The only time we ever have a chance to talk is during Social Studies, but i can never think of anyway to start a conversaion with her// :angry: I'm also worried that if i ask her out and go out with her. my best friend will be mad at me// First; i need advice on how to start a conversation with her.

2nd; What do you think anbout my best friend there//

-Richard8777
I'm not a love expert,but my best advice is that...

First,you can strike a conversation with her one time. Don't be 'attacking', just ask her about something common.

You can ask her favourite hobbies or something like that, and what does she like to talk about. When you've asked her opinions first,then tell about yourself. After that,if you have enough courage,you can just ask her to help with your homework,for example. Something simple for the start. Then,when you get to know her better,you can ask her out,if you want. And THEN,you can ask her,does she like you.

For your friend,if he gets mad,you can see that he's not a very good friend. If you get a positive answer from the girl,he'll just be happy for you if he's a good friend. ;) :)

That's all my advice I can tell you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back