Help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well i am a girl and i htink she might like sweetness (like i do) like say "you look nice in that shrit" and stuff like that

but i am sure she will like you back you seem that nice type of guy and any girl would be luck 2 b with u

(not saying that in a creepy way)

hope this helps

yourfriend

hottie10196

Okay,im 12,in 7th grade. There's this girl in my class that both me and my best friend really like. The problem is, i never get a chance to talk to her or anything. The only time we ever have a chance to talk is during Social Studies, but i can never think of anyway to start a conversaion with her// :mametchi: I'm also worried that if i ask her out and go out with her. my best friend will be mad at me// First; i need advice on how to start a conversation with her.

2nd; What do you think anbout my best friend there//

-Richard8777
You can tell her 'Hi!' or 'How is school for you?'

Then you will keep on talking and then you become good friends!

Smae situation here! *Sighs*

Simply say hi! All girls like to talk, haha, just don;t get her in trouble X.X

Well, if you do ask her out and she says yes and your friend gets mad, he obviously isn;t a good friend now is he?

Do you see her at Lunch? If so, try to sit by her. Don't pass notes or talk when the teacher is talking- you will probably be called on to answer a question that you don't even know because you weren't listening.

Erm...

Start by making small talk. Like: Hey! What's up?

Just be yourself, and if you guys were meant for eachother, God would definitely let cha know.

Okay,im 12,in 7th grade. There's this girl in my class that both me and my best friend really like. The problem is, i never get a chance to talk to her or anything. The only time we ever have a chance to talk is during Social Studies, but i can never think of anyway to start a conversaion with her// :) I'm also worried that if i ask her out and go out with her. my best friend will be mad at me// First; i need advice on how to start a conversation with her.

2nd; What do you think anbout my best friend there//

-Richard8777
Just try to make friends.

First of all,thanks for all the advice :) I said hi in Social Studies,and then we got into a conversation how it sucks how basiccly noone else in our class likes pokemon :p We're friends now,and we sit tgether at lunch sometimes.As for my best friend,he got a girlfriend on wednesday,so he says he doesn't like Ashlyn anymore :furawatchi:
Quoted for emphasis since posts on helping this person keep coming in. Thought others should see this post :furawatchi:

Congrats btw.

Chances are if you 'ask her out' or 'share your feelings' that relationship will just turn sour anyways. Is your best friend worth that crush that you may only like for a little bit? Personaly, I would think not, but if you want to, your choice.
Yup, it really sucks when that happens. o.o' I would know. xD

Glad to hear things are going well, Richard8777! I know exactly how you feel. I recently hooked up with my closest guy friend, and we knew eachother for over a year and he goes to my church and lives in the plan next to mine. So just give the friendship time and get to know eachother before anything serious happens.

You don't have to tell her how you feel; that's awkward and she'll surely get freaked out before you even get to know each other. So just go up to her and say, "Hi, how ya doin?" or "What's goin' on?" or "What've you been doing lately?" That's how to start a conversation. I mean unless she's super mean which then you wouldn't like her everyone likes to be talked to. Wouldn't you? If you talk to her then you'll get to know each other and slowly feel more comfortable with each other. Use what you have in common to be friends. Then it's easier from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back