help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lots of water and bread helps! diarhea(know how to spell it! :mametchi: )is definitly no fun.

one part of it is that your stomach feels like an over-inflated basketball. blech!

and, sugar also helps!

don't eat anything heavy duty, like crackers or stale, or hard bread. pudding, for instance:) good and good for you(in this case, at least).

yogurt is another one.

hope you feel better soon!

~dragadon
*Gulp* My dad made me eat yogurt-like things! And I ate soda crackers!

:mametchi: !!! :lol:

How do you know?And even if we aren't doctors, some of us have similair experiences.
Thanks for sticking up for me! Oh, and the one BELOW this one, thanks! It said this:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Diarrhoea is often accompanied by wind, stomach pains, cramps, nausea, vomiting or a headache."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, this is the thing, I had a headache!

Hi elea630,

I suggest you just relax. :mametchi: Sit on a couch, your bed, a chair, ect. so you feel relaxed. Drink plenty of water, and eat alot of fruits and vegetables.

It's natural for the human body to get diahhera(sp?) sometimes. :lol: It's probably just a food you ate taht your body didn't agree with.

Or, maybe you have a virus. Viruses in your body don't always lead to vomitting and that sort of thing! :D If you continue to have bathroom problems, consult a doctor.

More than likely, you'll rid this diahhera(sp?) soon enough! :mametchi:

*Tgd*

okay here's what you gotta do:

stay away from fiber

eat rice (it helps)

and don't stop your body from flushing the germ out by taking medicine

okay here's what you gotta do:stay away from fiber

eat rice (it helps)

and don't stop your body from flushing the germ out by taking medicine
Lucky I'm chinese so I HAVE to eat rice EVERY SINGLE DAY for DINNER. ^.^ :( Thanks for the tip of relaxing! And thanks for appoglinzing (sp?)

Not to be gross but,You need to poop it out!

Here's some tips:

•Poop it out :lol:

•Relax :lol:

•Eat sugar,rice,yogrut :D

:lol: See a doctor right away if it goes on for about 2 weeks!

Not to be gross but,You need to poop it out!
Here's some tips:

•Poop it out :blink:

•Relax ;)

•Eat sugar,rice,yogrut :)

:D See a doctor right away if it goes on for about 2 weeks!
Thanks. It's not gross. But does eating rasin cookies help?(i like rasin cookies! So does mametchi_411, I see her at school!) I'LL EAT sugar, and I kinda HAVE to eat rice, so yeah. Thanks. I'll tell you when it's over. I'll tell ya all if I still have it because I need to go now, not to be gross!

[SIZE=10pt]Ahh :huh: Take your time in the bathroom.[/SIZE]

Take some pills.

Don't worry sometimes I went to the bathroom to much. xD

Actually I enjoy going to the bathroom.

///Locky458 :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd rather have diarrhea then what's been happening to me lately x.x

As odd as it sounds, it'd be so much more pleasant.

Just keep pooing and get it all out. Your body just needs to clear itself.

It's annoying, but once it's over you'll feel a lot better.

Dont try and Hold it in or you will get... Rather Messy Underwear! I know its horrible and your Stomach goes all bubbly when its coming out but if it lasts more than 3 days and you cant Keep anything down then you Urgently need to see a doctor :chohimetchi:

Aimme :unsure:

I had diarrhea only a few times! I pooped it out,and it was done in a minute!

Do you feel better now? If yes,what had helped the diarrhea?

Put bread in the toaster, take it out, put butter then take garlic and rub it agaisnt the bread. Eat the bread. you WILL feel better!

as eveyone said u should tell ur parents they'll know what to do. and if it doesn't stop after a few days (like more then two days or three) see a doctor. if u start vomiiting with direah then u have a stomach virus. (i've had it twice o_O) i think u should take the one.......the only.........PEPTOBISMOL!!!!!! (lol)
I don't like Peptobismol(sp?). It makes my stomach hurt even worse. I don't know why though! :D

You should probably relax and when you gotta go, just go! (In the toilet...not in your pants! :p ) The reason I say this is because my friend's little sister who's 8 had the flu and pooped on the floor. ;) lol

I've had diarrhea from having too much dairy (I'm lactose intolerant xP) before. It's bad having it, but afterwards you feel MUCH better. It's kinda gross, though.... Don't drink too much water, you'll just get grosser diarrhea xP Don't eat too much, it might get worse. I also don't really recommend medicine, because some kinds make it worse or they don't help.

Hope you feel better!

♪~tk710

I've had diarrhea from having too much dairy (I'm lactose intolerant xP) before. It's bad having it, but afterwards you feel MUCH better. It's kinda gross, though.... Don't drink too much water, you'll just get grosser diarrhea xP Don't eat too much, it might get worse. I also don't really recommend medicine, because some kinds make it worse or they don't help.
Hope you feel better!

♪~tk710
I'm not loctoce and tolerent!

ok, i have to post short cause i rally need to go!

I'm not loctoce and tolerent!
ok, i have to post short cause i rally need to go!
I think you might have to see the doctor.

Do you feel better now? If yes,what made it feel better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back