help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not loctoce and tolerent!
ok, i have to post short cause i rally need to go!
I'm Lactose Intolerant too.

It just means I can't have Ice cream, cheese, and milk.

Elea630,

How long have you been getting Diarrhea?

If it has been more than 3 days, I suggest you see your Doctor.

(Keep a bathroom close by! ^_^ )

Think about what you have eaten in the last few days.

Sometimes your stomach disagrees with your Tastebuds.

Take some Imodium AD and Relax at home

For the next few days.

Surely you'll be feeling better soon.

PS- Water helps!

-Rachel♥

Just what were you doing before having diarea? I think that helps. Or drinking water can help. Or take Pepto Bismo with chocolate milk! When my sister had diarea,she had rather messy underwear! I had rather messy underwear sometimes too!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like Peptobismol(sp?). It makes my stomach hurt even worse. I don't know why though! :huh:
You should probably relax and when you gotta go, just go! (In the toilet...not in your pants! ;) ) The reason I say this is because my friend's little sister who's 8 had the flu and pooped on the floor. :lol: lol
Sorry for double posting.

I think you should see a doctor.

;) :mimitchi: ;)

for diarreah, your intestines aren't doing their job right (nothing to worry about, it'll work again in a day or two) So they have extra water in them. I know, cuz my mom is a doctor :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm Lactose Intolerant too.It just means I can't have Ice cream, cheese, and milk.

Elea630,

How long have you been getting Diarrhea?

If it has been more than 3 days, I suggest you see your Doctor.

(Keep a bathroom close by! :) )

Think about what you have eaten in the last few days.

Sometimes your stomach disagrees with your Tastebuds.

Take some Imodium AD and Relax at home

For the next few days.

Surely you'll be feeling better soon.

PS- Water helps!

-Rachel♥
On Saturday, April 21,2007, after eating Doritos, I woke up at 12:00 AM and I thew up. Then I went back to sleep. Maybe you ate your favorite food,and then you had diarrea! I agree with **UrItChI**. Sometimes your stomach disagrees with your tastebuds.

On Saturday, April 21,2007, after eating Doritos, I woke up at 12:00 AM and I thew up. Then I went back to sleep. Maybe you ate your favorite food,and then you had diarrea! I agree with **UrItChI**. Sometimes your stomach disagrees with your tastebuds.
Sorry for double posting,but my sister threw up at lunch today,because she did not like salad. I also don't like salad.

Remeber when Taco Bell's tacos had e-coil? Maybe it caused people to have diarrea.

I agree with everyone else, if you still have it for the next couple of days, you should probley see a doctor. I heard that juice can help it go a way faster. But I'm not sure, that's what I heard...

-NINJA

Dont try and Hold it in or you will get... Rather Messy Underwear! I know its horrible and your Stomach goes all bubbly when its coming out but if it lasts more than 3 days and you cant Keep anything down then you Urgently need to see a doctor <_<
Aimme <_<
I agree with you!

Guys. Please. This topic dates back to February. She doesn't have diarrhea anymore.

I'll get a guide :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back